Hot Deals

[H-Mart] Live Spot Prawns @ $14.98 / lb (BC)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 8th, 2020 6:42 pm
Tags:
Aug 19, 2019
10 posts
30 upvotes
Went to line up at the Richmond location at 9am open. Probably a hundred people in line and then they told everyone they didn't get a delivery this morning. Gave everyone numbers if they wanted to come back between 2-5pm when they think it will be delivered. Limited to 2lbs.

Drove over to t&T right after and same thing no delivery in the morning
Oct 14, 2017
832 posts
646 upvotes
Managed to grab 2lb at the Marine Drive TNT (sold out within 10 minutes). Just an fyi the price they initially charged was wrong (charged $19.99/lb) but was able to get a price adjustment and an additional $10 off.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2006
3049 posts
478 upvotes
Just bought 4 pounds at Burnaby H-Mart. The line is pretty long but moves decently paced.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4294 posts
1796 upvotes
gr8dlr wrote: Do you really want to see and read a post include the words GTA on the 90+% of the posts on here? There's only so many characters available on the title line.

RFD really needs to enforce a "PROPER LOCATION" on the profile...this would at least make it more obvious where the deal is to be found. OP has no LOCATION listed.
Or better yet, with atttitude like yours, GTA people should just make another site. Something like RFDT or something. That way the rest of the country doesn't have to deal with thousands of GTA only threads that have zero regard for the rest of the country.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2006
1294 posts
99 upvotes
ExcelPremium wrote: Just bought 4 pounds at Burnaby H-Mart. The line is pretty long but moves decently paced.
Where is there an hmart in Burnaby? Coquitlam stock is delayed
Oct 14, 2017
832 posts
646 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: can somebody take a short video on the prawns? I want to see which one sells the most lively prawns.
do they jump? move a lot? or half dead?
T&T ones were very much alive (very jumpy in the bag). I'll probably go get some more tomorrow and I'll try to get a video.
Oct 31, 2004
165 posts
8 upvotes
Vancouver
Sold out at North Road Burnaby location and none at PoCo location too.
Jun 21, 2011
703 posts
659 upvotes
Vancouver
ForeverBlue wrote: Sold out at North Road Burnaby location and none at PoCo location too.
thanks, saved me a trip to the poco one.

PoCo location did not receive any...?
Oct 31, 2004
165 posts
8 upvotes
Vancouver
Had a shipment delay sign up so probably did not.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5118 posts
1293 upvotes
Toronto
do you guys de-vine them ?
Nov 24, 2013
141 posts
68 upvotes
Burnaby
ez_86 wrote: do you guys de-vine them ?
I don't. There's a red sac in the head that you don't eat of course.
Apr 20, 2009
46 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
Any left at Coquitlam H-mart or would Metro T&T be better?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)