Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Haagen-Dazs 500ml for $2.88 (LAST DAY TO PM AT WALMART!!)

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2011 3:19 pm
Tags:
51 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
didnt know we could pm Walmart on food
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20055 posts
9836 upvotes
Toronto
dark8paladin wrote: Thats What you THINK, Naw im just joking yah but can we really PM cause ill be on it in seconds NOW!

Yes, I've always PMed my groceries like this at Walmart...makes things so much easier :)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
9183 posts
3861 upvotes
Toronto
Was at the FoodBasic at Vic Park/Sheppard on Fri. evening, first day of sale. All sold out.

This is one thing that as soon as they get more stock in, it'll be sold out real fast.
Aug 4, 2010
898 posts
43 upvotes
dark8paladin wrote: Thats What you THINK, Naw im just joking yah but can we really PM cause ill be on it in seconds NOW!

Ottawa's RFD community must be very active, because I've often gone to the Wal-Mart's here and found they were OOS. Always happens on the day of the sale because I've gone before a sale, seen full stock, then gone the next day and they're all sold out. That, or WM is pulling their stock in anticipation of price matching.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2010
6144 posts
2957 upvotes
Kanata
Chuckled wrote: Ottawa's RFD community must be very active, because I've often gone to the Wal-Mart's here and found they were OOS. Always happens on the day of the sale because I've gone before a sale, seen full stock, then gone the next day and they're all sold out. That, or WM is pulling their stock in anticipation of price matching.

Doubt, walmart cares, only FS is known to do that lol. Which Walmart did you go to?
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 5, 2002
6630 posts
964 upvotes
elton_to wrote: [IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/2w323qo.jpg[IMG]

Most food basics stores are sold out, go to walmart and PM with this flyer!!

Thanks, I didnt know WM price matched anything...

Anyway this ice cream is pretty good, I can finish the little tub myself, but I don't think its very healthy... :(

:lol:
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2002
2521 posts
1433 upvotes
Toronto
Haagen-Dazs is 3 for $10 at Sobeys this week, so, while not as cheap, it's another option!
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10716 posts
5520 upvotes
Toronto
I always PM this kind of stuff at WM and NF. Never had a problem when I have the flyer.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2005
5218 posts
1240 upvotes
Burlington
wysiwyg wrote: Haagen-Dazs is 3 for $10 at Sobeys this week, so, while not as cheap, it's another option!

Exactly, this is where I got mine from. I didn't even bother going to Food Basics as all the good deals in the flyer are always OOS unless you go Friday morning.
Deal Addict
May 10, 2005
1292 posts
75 upvotes
+1 :arrowu: last friday I was at FB lunchtime and someone had cleaned out all the coffee flavor.
Banned
Sep 14, 2010
328 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
Tha_Doggg wrote: Exactly, this is where I got mine from. I didn't even bother going to Food Basics as all the good deals in the flyer are always OOS unless you go Friday morning.

ha, i did went friday morning and picked up one coffee and chocolate, they have mostly choco nothing else
Apr 27, 2011
69 posts
7 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Nobody but me price matches at No Frills?
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18696 posts
5727 upvotes
can i just print the outline Food Basics flyer and show them?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15719 posts
7438 upvotes
Toronto, ON
wysiwyg wrote: Haagen-Dazs is 3 for $10 at Sobeys this week, so, while not as cheap, it's another option!

Haagen-Dazs was $2.99 on the long weekend at Sobeys. Grabbed the maximum 6 packs per family when I was there.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
16012 posts
7474 upvotes
RFD
What makes Haagen Dazs ice cream so special? Serious question.

Isn't ice cream the same among most makers?

When I went to Beijing, I saw a Haagen Dazs store and it was jam packed lol.

I have not tried this brand before.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2010
2757 posts
1508 upvotes
Toronto
radeonboy wrote: What makes Haagen Dazs ice cream so special? Serious question.

Isn't ice cream the same among most makers?

When I went to Beijing, I saw a Haagen Dazs store and it was jam packed lol.

I have not tried this brand before.

Ingredients in Haagen-Dazs vanilla bean ice cream: CREAM, SKIM MILK, SUGAR, EGG YOLKS, NATURAL FLAVOR, GROUND VANILLA BEANS.

Ingredients in Breyers natural vanilla ice cream: Fresh Cream, Modified Milk Ingredients, Water, Sugar, Glucose, Natural Vanilla Flavour, Mono And Diglycerides, Cellulose Gum, Guar Gum, Polysorbate 80, Carrageenan, Pure Ground Vanilla Beans. May Contain Peanuts And/Or Other Nuts.