• Aug 11th, 2021 10:47 pm
[OP]
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5156 posts
1886 upvotes
Scarborough

Hades available to download on xbox gamepass

Hades is available on gamepass on the 13th, so technically it's not out yet. In the gamepass page, you won't find it either.

I checked the hades store page just now and there it allows you to download it if you have gamepass. So it's a bit roundabout but still you get to try it 2 days early

Checked on xbox series x store. This may or may not work on other consoles, or the pc but no reason why it shouldn't. Give it a shot.
Last edited by blaznazn22 on Aug 11th, 2021 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
11 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2010
2691 posts
1990 upvotes
Montreal
What console? What date? No link... Please make a better title OP.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2017
1107 posts
1908 upvotes
Toronto
xblackdemonx wrote: What console? What date? No link... Please make a better title OP.
Gamepass is xbox
[OP]
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5156 posts
1886 upvotes
Scarborough
xblackdemonx wrote: What console? What date? No link... Please make a better title OP.
So yeah gamepass is xbox and pc, but I checked on my series X. It might work on xbox one also but I'm not sure.
[OP]
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5156 posts
1886 upvotes
Scarborough
Well, nevermind, it doesn't allow you to play it even if you download it. That sucks, please delete!
Dec 8, 2010
739 posts
1294 upvotes
Toronto
Ah yes, the daily gamepass update thread. It's like following xbox on twitter in here these days
[OP]
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5156 posts
1886 upvotes
Scarborough
rainydays wrote: Ah yes, the daily gamepass update thread. It's like following xbox on twitter in here these days
Well, I'll say this, gamepass is right now the best service out for gamers, and even better than steam imo. Even if you don't have xbox, you can use it on pc so there's a huge userbase too, almost 20+ million subscribers and growing fast. It's gotten sony scared to the point they're thinking of bringing out their own subscription service that's a tier higher than the trash ps now.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
2299 posts
2084 upvotes
blaznazn22 wrote: Well, I'll say this, gamepass is right now the best service out for gamers, and even better than steam imo. Even if you don't have xbox, you can use it on pc so there's a huge userbase too, almost 20+ million subscribers and growing fast. It's gotten sony scared to the point they're thinking of bringing out their own subscription service that's a tier higher than the trash ps now.
Steam is just a store, not a subscription service.
May 26, 2016
153 posts
323 upvotes
I put over 400 hours in Hades. Amazing game.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
1428 posts
1152 upvotes
Orleans, ON
You've been able to preinstall it for several weeks now. Same thing with Psychonauts 2.
Dec 8, 2010
739 posts
1294 upvotes
Toronto
blaznazn22 wrote: Well, I'll say this, gamepass is right now the best service out for gamers, and even better than steam imo. Even if you don't have xbox, you can use it on pc so there's a huge userbase too, almost 20+ million subscribers and growing fast. It's gotten sony scared to the point they're thinking of bringing out their own subscription service that's a tier higher than the trash ps now.
I've had gamepass ultra since November with my series X. Ive pre-subbed for 3 years. And with all that I still don't need to see these daily hot deal posts.

Do you post when Netflix has a new movie?
Do you post when Spotify has a new album?

The weekly free epic games threads (and countless reposts) , even the monthly free games with ps+/gold threads are bad enough.
[OP]
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5156 posts
1886 upvotes
Scarborough
rainydays wrote: I've had gamepass ultra since November with my series X. Ive pre-subbed for 3 years. And with all that I still don't need to see these daily hot deal posts.

Do you post when Netflix has a new movie?
Do you post when Spotify has a new album?

The weekly free epic games threads (and countless reposts) , even the monthly free games with ps+/gold threads are bad enough.
uhh I only posted it because i thought you could get it early but I was wrong about it. If I didn't know about this pre downloading thing and waited till the release date, then I wouldn't have made a post about it. On top of that, I don't see any of these gamepass new game release posts here, only deals on getting gamepass itself or seasonal sales on the store. Its different for the playstation posts where someone always posts something about game releases every month.