None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2003
14394 posts
133 upvotes
Mississauga

Hagen Dasz PEanut Butter Choc. Ice Cream

My wife is friggin' nutty for HD peanut butter chocolate Ice cream.
She found it once in Burlington, but she can't remember where.

We look everywhere - its become a ritual in every grocery store (Yea, we need a life).

Has anyone seen this stuff? Where can I get it in GTA?
Heatware 47-0

"Giving money to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
12 replies
[OP]
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2003
14394 posts
133 upvotes
Mississauga
drdeal wrote:Nothing better to do?

Haha - this guy is here threadcapping me because I made fun of the fact that he has had zero response to a car he is trying to sell for $500.
It some kind of car, so good that he kept it sitting in his driveway for year!
Whatta joke.
Heatware 47-0

"Giving money to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2004
1698 posts
37 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
get her off that habit!!! hagen daaz (sp) is xpensive for what u get!!
Looking for an educational source to help pass your G1 written driving test? Check out DrivingTests101.com
It helped me pass my test and had a lot of great resources!
[OP]
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2003
14394 posts
133 upvotes
Mississauga
Everything a woman likes is expensive, but if she's happy, who cares.
Who cant afford Hagen Das? Its not like we're orderin' in by the truckload.
Although that may be the case if we can track this stuff down.
Heatware 47-0

Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2004
3309 posts
145 upvotes
Talk to the store manager and if that flavour is not discontinued, he'll order a case for you, if you consent to buy it it regularly (in other words shop at his store.)
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2004
3395 posts
8 upvotes
Check BST or <a href=../autolink/redirectpage.php?linkid=78 target=_blank>Ebay</a> :cheesygri

Best bet is to go to the store and follow ah802's advice and talk to teh manager.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2003
14394 posts
133 upvotes
Mississauga
ah802 wrote:Talk to the store manager and if that flavour is not discontinued, he'll order a case for you, if you consent to buy it it regularly (in other words shop at his store.)
Yea. I'll try that.
Heatware 47-0

Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
15936 posts
6123 upvotes
Find a distributor.

A guy at work, on a trip to Sask. found these ice cream treats he fell in love with. But no one sold them here at stores.

So he tracked down a distributor, who then told him he could buy them by the case (24 of the ice cream treats)....
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
12295 posts
3321 upvotes
Ottawa
Hmm, I would like to try this flavour, never even knew it existed. Hmmm, Peanut Butter and Chocolate, sounds delish.

Sounds like a frozen Reese Peanut Butter Cup.....gotta be good.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2004
3309 posts
145 upvotes
TrevorK wrote:Find a distributor.

A guy at work, on a trip to Sask. found these ice cream treats he fell in love with. But no one sold them here at stores.
Which reminds me of wheat berries, which seem to be available only in Sask.

They're a kind of fried corn nut kernal, but only using wheat berries... tasty snack people in Ontario miss. Hint for someone in the food industry...
Nov 16, 2004
275 posts
I've had it, his wife is right, this ice cream is absolutely delicious. It's not something you'd want to eat everyday, its really really rich. Its even better than a Reese's peanut butter cup.
I forgot all about this stuff- it is hard to find. I will email Hagen-Daaz for some stores that have it in stock, and will post if they answer.