Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sears Outlet

Hamilton Beach 20 Cup Rice Cooker - $39.94 - Sears Outlet

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2015 4:53 pm
Jan 26, 2009
365 posts
155 upvotes
Niagara Region

[Sears Outlet] Hamilton Beach 20 Cup Rice Cooker - $39.94 - Sears Outlet

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
20%
More offers from Sears Outlet
Hamilton Beach 20 cup rice maker with fuzzy logic.

http://www.sears.ca/product/hamilton-be ... 41C?ptag=2

Yes Sears charges for shipping to store and home but this model 37541C goes for $62-$69 at amazon.ca/Bestbuy.ca, so not a bad deal even with the shipping.

I ordered one last week and indeed did receive Hamilton Beach model 37541C today.
11 replies
Mar 8, 2009
189 posts
89 upvotes
On the sears.ca page, it says that the regular price is $50, so with shipping you are only saving a couple of dollars at best. (But yes, amazon.ca's price is $63 so this is a good deal).
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
3886 posts
1527 upvotes
Canada
any coupons or anything?
Oct 6, 2004
916 posts
255 upvotes
TedDanson wrote: Who the hell eats 20 cup of rice?
No *****. I cook 1 cup of rice for 2 people. 20 cups would feed many more....lets do the math...carry the 2...divide by Pi...correct for lattitude and longitude...wow that would feed over 300 people!!!
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
3886 posts
1527 upvotes
Canada
Psilosin wrote: No *****. I cook 1 cup of rice for 2 people. 20 cups would feed many more....lets do the math...carry the 2...divide by Pi...correct for lattitude and longitude...wow that would feed over 300 people!!!
1 cup 2 people? are you guys on like starving mode or what?
Jan 26, 2009
365 posts
155 upvotes
Niagara Region
It makes 20 cups cooked rice so 10 cups of uncooked rice fits in it.
Sep 13, 2007
257 posts
171 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
My wife and I bought this rice cooker and sold our cheaper, older, black and decker on kijiji.....we regret the switch, this rice cooker is hit or miss while our cheaper one seemed always spot on. (we've tried more water, less water, diff rice, etc.)

We actually contacted Hamilton Beach cause our first purchase seemed defective so they sent us another free of charge (good customer service right there) and this one seems a bit better.

We still miss our older cheaper one though.

This right here sounds like pure marketing gold! :lol:
"Fuzzy Logic Technology: Sensors help the rice cooker to "think" and make fine adjustments to cooking temperature and heating time for perfectly cooked rice every time"
Jul 27, 2011
545 posts
114 upvotes
Thornhill
thanks OP! got one for my son!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)