Expired Hot Deals

[Hammacher Schlemmer] Indoor Flameless Marshmallow Roaster $70. & Giant Marshmallow Blaster Arcade Was $49.95 Now $30.

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 7th, 2019 4:07 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2019
1015 posts
1262 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…

Indoor Flameless Marshmallow Roaster $70. & Giant Marshmallow Blaster Arcade Was $49.95 Now $30.

Deal Link:
Price:
$69.95
Retailer:
Hammacher Schlemmer
Installing both in our new Hovercrafts and shooting melting marshmallows as we hover or fly by.
Watch the Sky & News!

This is the indoor roaster that produces campfire-worthy toasted marshmallows without an open flame. Marshmallows are toasted over a stainless steel electric heater, making it safe and easy for children to use. Ideal for creating s’mores year ’round, the divided tray holds a ready supply of chocolate, graham crackers, or candies for marshmallow creations. Four stainless steel forks hold marshmallows securely over the roaster. All pieces hand wash easily. Plugs into AC. 14" L x 14" W x 5 1/2" D. (3 lbs.)

Lifetime Guarantee
The Indoor Flameless Marshmallow Roaster comes with The Hammacher Schlemmer Lifetime Guarantee. Items that we sell are guaranteed for their normal life under standard non-commercial use.

Only available from Hammacher Schlemmer, this is the blaster that launches marshmallows at a series of electronic targets that automatically detect and track accuracy. Pulling back on the blaster's plunger charges it with air; a large marshmallow inserted into the muzzle is blasted out with a range of 40' with a squeeze of the trigger. One can practice accuracy individually or multiple players can compete by knocking down all three targets (one point awarded for all three targets). Ages 6 and up. Target 13" W x 7" H. (2 lbs.)

https://m.hammacher.com/product/giant-m ... omo=xsells

Giant Marshmallow Blaster Arcade comes with The Hammacher Schlemmer Lifetime Guarantee. Items that we sell are guaranteed for their normal life under standard non-commercial use

Last edited by HalfTrack on Nov 7th, 2019 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOAP & WASH YOUR HANDS! Cough InTo Arm Pits.
I Don't Take Prisoners. We Eat Them.
Better to have a Green Thumb than a Brown Nose!
I am Offended You're Offended.
2 replies
Dec 11, 2003
967 posts
255 upvotes
Montreal
I'm buying 10?

Where's the deal?
HOW CAN I BE GOING BROKE WHEN I'M SAVING SO MUCH MONEY!?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)