Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Future Shop

Happy 8th Birthday RedFlagDeals.com!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2008 8:46 pm
Jan 15, 2006
179 posts
124 upvotes
I hope this site will never end. It's the only place I need to look before buying. I can imagine there is a lot of work behind this and I really appreciate. Good luck and thanks to be there.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
3278 posts
450 upvotes
I just landed one of my proudest accomplishments indirectly from RFD, a 1 cent 360 game. I went into Toys'R'Us to pick up Forza 2 for $9.99, as it was on sale a few weeks ago for this price, but it was out of stock at the time. Since there was one left in stock a few days ago, I grabbed it, and and asked my wife to get it scanned when she was picking up some Christmas presents for our son. It actually scanned it for 1 penny.

Definitely the cheapest thing I've ever bought, and well worth the penny.

Thanks RFD!
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2002
2041 posts
389 upvotes
Montreal
used to lurk for a while then finally joined in 2002.. saved a lot, and spent a lot over the years.

thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
8033 posts
2358 upvotes
Toronto
Happy birthday, I got a lot of freebies and good deals from RFD as well as learn some financial tips from fellow forumers.
Sep 18, 2008
334 posts
58 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
Happy Birthday RFD and Thanks to Derek Szeto , the person who saved lots of $$$$$ for us.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2005
2286 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Happy Birthday and congrats to RFD, and keep up the great work Derek!
Heatware (6-0-0)

FS:
Oct 2, 2007
900 posts
404 upvotes
Montreal
Well... happy birthday to the greatest Canadian deal site ever! ;)
Aug 2, 2007
244 posts
94 upvotes
Happy Birthday and thank you for all valuable information
Apr 29, 2005
45 posts
Vancouver
Happy BDay RFD.com
I'm glad this site was created dedicated to Canadians and deals in Canada.
Sep 11, 2008
24 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Happy birthday RFD!
This site is the very first thing I browse whenever I'm thinking of buying anything, thanks everyone!
Oct 27, 2008
10 posts
newmarket
I thought I was already getting the best deals around until I discovered RFD. Now most or ALL of my friends and co-workers rely on me for the best deals on almost everything they need!!! They ask me how I know these deals??

My best kept secret...RFD!!!!!

More power to the creators and contributors of this site, and may it keep growing!!!!!!

HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY RFD!!!!!!
Nov 11, 2003
214 posts
22 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Very nice, congrats!