Tags:
[OP]
Deal Guru
Dec 22, 2005
14798 posts
188 upvotes
Kingston, ON

Happy Birthday Danny Trejo

One of my favorite actors whos start in the industry was that he was hired to beat up Eric Roberts (in a movie scene of course). :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Trejo

77 years young and still a real funny guy.
Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. It can only be wasted.
Red Green
8 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2015
3801 posts
3189 upvotes
Southern Ontario
He was funny on Masked Singer. Embarrassed I watch this show, but it was entertaining.

Always liked Trejo, especially in "Heat".
[OP]
Deal Guru
Dec 22, 2005
14798 posts
188 upvotes
Kingston, ON
Gibsons wrote: He was funny on Masked Singer. Embarrassed I watch this show, but it was entertaining.

Always liked Trejo, especially in "Heat".
I liked him in the first Spy Kids. I watched it with my kids and it was quite enjoyable. He was truly menacing in Sons of Anarchy. Him and Perlman made great bad guys.

I will never watch Masked Singer. I have more dignity that that. :lol: But if I had known he was on it, I would have recorded it for later so I could watch his parts without the rest of the crap.
Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. It can only be wasted.
Red Green
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
23755 posts
8530 upvotes
Watch the Youtube VladTV interview when he was 75 years old. Goes into his entire life and all. Pretty interesting to go from a life of crime that his uncle got him into starting at about age 6, to where he is today. VladTV does a lot of great interviews with former Mafiosi, hip hop artists, former drug dealers, influential lawyers, etc. Very interesting stuff...
Temp. Banned
Jun 20, 2020
17142 posts
22931 upvotes
Toronto
Danny Trejo Ziplines Down a Cliff | Running Wild with Bear Grylls

Published on 29 May 2021
Danny Trejo and Bear Grylls are hiking through the Moab Desert and must descend a rock face using a 300 foot zipline.
Destiny is all
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2015
3801 posts
3189 upvotes
Southern Ontario
He don't give a fudge!

Temp. Banned
Jun 20, 2020
17142 posts
22931 upvotes
Toronto
Danny Trejo stars in writer/director RJ Collins’ AMERICAN SICARIO, about American gangster Erik Vasquez, in Theaters, On Demand and Digital on December 10th, 2021, from Saban Films.

Destiny is all