Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Starbucks

Happy Hour - Aug. 16 & 23 *YMMV?*

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 17th, 2018 4:51 pm
Jul 15, 2003
206 posts
147 upvotes
Arviat

[Starbucks] Happy Hour - Aug. 16 & 23 *YMMV?*

Posted at a local Starbucks:

August 16: BOGO Grande/Venti Iced Espresso, coffee, tea or refresher

August 23: 50% off Grande/Venti Espresso Beverages
Images
  • Starbucks.jpeg
Don't hate the shopper, hate the sale.
Shoppers gonna shop.
50 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2012
1001 posts
552 upvotes
Toronto
Seems like something the store wasn't suppose to announce.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
It's nice they're offering this every week.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2013
1489 posts
2560 upvotes
Saint John
It's very likely national wide
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2004
2513 posts
1553 upvotes
Toronto
I did get an email there would be a happy hour this Thursday (along with the announcement on the new beverage- Blended Cold Brew).
But no details as yet.
LRT: Let's Ruin Toronto
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2004
2513 posts
1553 upvotes
Toronto
Deal showed up in my Starbucks account.
Looks like you must be a rewards member since it’s loaded into my account.

Turn up the happiness level on your day with Starbucks® Happy Hour. On 8/16, buy one iced beverage—handcrafted iced espresso, cold brew, Starbucks Refreshers® beverage, iced tea or iced coffee—get one free, size grande or larger, starting at 2 p.m.
LRT: Let's Ruin Toronto
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2015
1439 posts
930 upvotes
Robidas Island
Last happy hour, the discount was automatic at the cash or in the app.
Jan 3, 2011
392 posts
183 upvotes
Toronto
You think you can order 2 grande drinks and get them to put it in a trenta cup? Lol
Nov 8, 2012
442 posts
512 upvotes
Burlington, ON
Get one free when you buy an iced beverage, size grande or larger

Includes handcrafted iced espresso beverage cold brew Starbucks Refreshers® beverage iced tea iced coffee

Fine print:
Valid 8/16 only after 2 p.m. at participating Starbucks® stores in the U.S. Free beverage must be of equal or lesser value. Offer excludes Frappuccino® blended beverages, hot beverages, juices, milk, bottled beverages, ready-to-drink Starbucks Refreshers® beverages, and Starbucks Reserve® beverages. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Must pay with your registered Starbucks Card or your registered Starbucks Card in your App. Mobile Order and Pay may not be available at all locations. Offer valid for one-time use
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
I got the email, and I noticed it says stores in the US.
Images
  • F0EDC213-00AA-43BD-BD1A-F2959A257D80.png
Nov 8, 2012
442 posts
512 upvotes
Burlington, ON
Balduno wrote: I got the email, and I noticed it says stores in the US.
Got the same email but the offer is loaded to my account already. See screenshot, says Canada. Maybe the email was an oversight.
Images
  • Screenshot_20180815-194958_Starbucks.jpg
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1368 posts
2073 upvotes
Vancouver
This is the one loaded on my account and it said valid in Canada.
Images
  • starbucks.jpg
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2016
1211 posts
390 upvotes
Can i use US starbucks e-giftcard in canada to use above deal??
Nov 2, 2011
849 posts
229 upvotes
Toronto
Just a warning, make sure to say no ice or have them blend the ice, or 2/3 of the cup will be ice cubes!! NO JOKE
Nov 8, 2012
442 posts
512 upvotes
Burlington, ON
frendzpz wrote: Can i use US starbucks e-giftcard in canada to use above deal??
Yes, see below from https://www.starbucks.ca/card/card-terms-and-conditions

All amounts loaded onto your Starbucks Card are held and denominated in the currency of the country in which the card was sold (the “base currency”). When you make a purchase in a different country, the transaction total is converted from the currency of that country (the “local currency”) to the base currency and deducted from the account. No fees or other charges are made to your Starbucks Card for the conversion. Although the actual balance of your Starbucks Card is held in the base currency, the balance shown on your receipt will be in the local currency of the store location. Transactions that occur on our website are denominated in U.S. dollars. Currency conversions are based on currency exchange rates applicable on the date of the transaction.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
maniac2403 wrote: Got the same email but the offer is loaded to my account already. See screenshot, says Canada. Maybe the email was an oversight.
Yeah, I just checked my inbox in the app and it’s there.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2656 posts
1738 upvotes
Burnaby
In the email if you check the French text (keep scrolling below the English offer text) it actually says Canada so USA def seems like an error
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2016
1211 posts
390 upvotes
maniac2403 wrote: Yes, see below from https://www.starbucks.ca/card/card-terms-and-conditions

All amounts loaded onto your Starbucks Card are held and denominated in the currency of the country in which the card was sold (the “base currency”). When you make a purchase in a different country, the transaction total is converted from the currency of that country (the “local currency”) to the base currency and deducted from the account. No fees or other charges are made to your Starbucks Card for the conversion. Although the actual balance of your Starbucks Card is held in the base currency, the balance shown on your receipt will be in the local currency of the store location. Transactions that occur on our website are denominated in U.S. dollars. Currency conversions are based on currency exchange rates applicable on the date of the transaction.
But i m not able to add US giftcard to my local Starbucks a/c,it denied every time??