Computers & Electronics

Hard to believe I get more than what I pay for with Rogers Internet - Ignite 250U @ 300 mbps + Speed

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 13th, 2017 4:33 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2014
1800 posts
485 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Hard to believe I get more than what I pay for with Rogers Internet - Ignite 250U @ 300 mbps + Speed

I know there are lots of grief with Rogers and I had my share of stories with them but I do give out praises when its deserved. I signed up for their Ignite 250U service over a year ago and since day one, my speed has always been higher than the advertised rates, hitting 350 mbps + on many occasions. Very few downtimes either and the only disconnect was at the late hours of the night for network maintenance.

Too bad now they phased out the 250U and the only option is the 500U.
Mining & Workstation EPYC 7702 64 Core & Dual 3950x Rigs | ASUS STRIX RTX 3090 | 3X NEC PA301W | 64GB DDR4 ECC |5 TB Samsung NVMe Storage
1 reply
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2016
2278 posts
1138 upvotes
Mississauga
traderjay wrote: I know there are lots of grief with Rogers and I had my share of stories with them but I do give out praises when its deserved. I signed up for their Ignite 250U service over a year ago and since day one, my speed has always been higher than the advertised rates, hitting 350 mbps + on many occasions. Very few downtimes either and the only disconnect was at the late hours of the night for network maintenance.

Too bad now they phased out the 250U and the only option is the 500U.
I guess that's been the case with everyone. More actual speed than you subscribed for. Also 250U is still there.