Expired Hot Deals

Harry Rosen up to 70% off

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 10th, 2020 3:35 pm
34 replies
Aug 29, 2018
249 posts
250 upvotes
RFD is grinding Harry Rosen's website to a halt.
Nov 1, 2012
261 posts
215 upvotes
Markham
pbeutch wrote: RFD is grinding Harry Rosen's website to a halt.
Na it's been shit al summer.
Sep 30, 2015
562 posts
765 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
The site is painfully slow and even at 70% off I still find the pricing crazy.
Aug 21, 2010
89 posts
78 upvotes
almasyseifer wrote: you think they could afford proper hosting/servers with the prices their product go for...
Harry Rosen always has fair prices and their deals are pretty good... you sound like a bitter hater who doesn't know what he's talking about.

There's a red Boss polo on HR that's 30$ cheaper than the same one at the Bay even though it's on "clearance" there...

HR is having issues with their site but managed to buy a Canali polo (111$ from 225$), a Boss polo (111$ from 248$) and earlier on i was able to snag a Canali tie for 40$ (og price of $200).
Nov 26, 2012
229 posts
188 upvotes
Toronto
I have not been able to check out on harry rosen for over a week....tell me your secrets...
Aug 21, 2010
89 posts
78 upvotes
niche54 wrote: I have not been able to check out on harry rosen for over a week....tell me your secrets...
go on early morning/late evening or keep refreshing
Sep 26, 2018
799 posts
1779 upvotes
mtlrob wrote: Harry Rosen always has fair prices and their deals are pretty good... you sound like a bitter hater who doesn't know what he's talking about.
There's a red Boss polo on HR that's 30$ cheaper than the same one at the Bay even though it's on "clearance" there...
HR is having issues with their site but managed to buy a Canali polo (111$ from 225$), a Boss polo (111$ from 248$) and earlier on i was able to snag a Canali tie for 40$ (og price of $200).
First of all, imagine white knighting for a store LMAO
2nd, this is a Wendy's sir, nobody cares what you bought, so stop humble bragging. Also stop defending their shitty website. They can afford the cream of the crop of hosting/servers. This is the equivalent of going to a 5 star restaurant and being served amazing food on dollar store paper plates.
I have spoken
Aug 21, 2010
89 posts
78 upvotes
almasyseifer wrote: First of all, imagine white knighting for a store LMAO
2nd, this is a Wendy's sir, nobody cares what you bought, so stop humble bragging. Also stop defending their shitty website. They can afford the cream of the crop of hosting/servers. This is the equivalent of going to a 5 star restaurant and being served amazing food on dollar store paper plates.
1) you obviously don't understand how margins work
2) RFD is all about sharing the deals you were able to get - people obviously care what you're able to buy stuff for. my point was to show that HR does in fact has some good deals
3) the top restaurants in the world are 3 michelin stars, not 5 - but i guess you wouldn't know that if you go to Wendy's
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
2960 posts
2577 upvotes
mtlrob wrote: 3) the top restaurants in the world are 3 michelin stars, not 5 - but i guess you wouldn't know that if you go to Wendy's
OUCH
Sep 30, 2015
562 posts
765 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
mtlrob wrote: 1) you obviously don't understand how margins work
2) RFD is all about sharing the deals you were able to get - people obviously care what you're able to buy stuff for. my point was to show that HR does in fact has some good deals
3) the top restaurants in the world are 3 michelin stars, not 5 - but i guess you wouldn't know that if you go to Wendy's
Do another lap and try again Face With Tears Of Joy
Also if you're defending a store and then say you need to get on early in the morning or late at night and keep refreshing for a checkout page to work that is just insane.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
4805 posts
2339 upvotes
Northside
mtlrob wrote: go on early morning/late evening or keep refreshing
harry rosen website has ALWAYS been garbage
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2010
2745 posts
711 upvotes
Premium luxury goods but website is slower than old navy...