• Last Updated:
  • Jun 30th, 2016 8:15 am
Tags:
[OP]
Jan 14, 2010
799 posts
306 upvotes

[HarryRosen] HarryRosen upto 60 % sale

prices not the cheapest but for those who wear this kinda stuff ..
This is also available instore upto 60% off
15 replies
Aug 30, 2012
52 posts
16 upvotes
just bought a shirt and the prices are in CAD... its actually a great deal!!!!!!
Apr 29, 2017
143 posts
51 upvotes
Dildo
[removed]

Doesn't make sense to pay this much for shirts. The Black Brown 1826 brand from the bay has excellent quality shirts that regularly go for $50

That website does seem to offer cheaper prices than their store in Vancouver though. I was recently out buying new dress shirts for work and it's difficult to find anything under $200 from that place with a lot of them being $300-400 + even up to $700. I don't understand who would pay $700 for a shirt off the shelf when you can get one made to measure with the best materials for cheaper. The value proposition of good quality stops increasing very quickly above $200 for a shirt and the quality really is no better than a good quality, well fitting shirt that can be had for $50
Oct 26, 2013
347 posts
82 upvotes
BURNABY
I am looking for women's white bussiness shirt.

ANY suggestions? BROOK's brothers anygood?
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2007
1490 posts
325 upvotes
RobertBurnaby wrote: I am looking for women's white bussiness shirt.

ANY suggestions? BROOK's brothers anygood?
Robert, I want you to know I support you
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2007
1490 posts
325 upvotes
poundfoolish wrote: prices not the cheapest but for those who wear this kinda stuff ..
Anyone know the return policy on suits; and if the price includes fitting and tailoring?
[OP]
Jan 14, 2010
799 posts
306 upvotes
utopianbl wrote: Anyone know the return policy on suits; and if the price includes fitting and tailoring?
This deal is also in store so you can go and check out a suit ask them about tailoring cost.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
1845 posts
835 upvotes
Scarborough
utopianbl wrote: Anyone know the return policy on suits; and if the price includes fitting and tailoring?
Don't know about their return policy, but from what I could remember.. For the suits If the sale price is less than 50% off then they include alterations, and further alterations if you need down the road. Their outlets do not include alterations..

But double check as I haven't got a suit there in a while.
Oct 15, 2014
351 posts
565 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
I used to shop at Harry Rosen but then I discovered Winners... and their shirts are fantastic, even price wise. Wake up people. Even Hudson bay has these nice brands for such a great price!
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
2167 posts
401 upvotes
Not bad. Does anyone know how long the sale goes on for?
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2286 posts
1337 upvotes
Ottawa
sajan647 wrote: I used to shop at Harry Rosen but then I discovered Winners... and their shirts are fantastic, even price wise. Wake up people. Even Hudson bay has these nice brands for such a great price!
I agree. My local Winners has designer clothes that go on clearance occasionally for decent prices.
Jan 29, 2007
668 posts
138 upvotes
some benefits do exist for shopping at HR, even sales
"Complimentary Alterations

Complimentary alterations on regular price merchandise available in-store.

We do charge for alterations on sale merchandise; hems on bottoms are complimentary.

For Silver, Gold, Platinum and Platinum Elite clients of our Sartoria Recognition Program, all alterations are complimentary.

Charges for alterations on sale merchandise will not exceed $50 per suit, $35 per sports jacket or outerwear piece, or $15 per trouser or shirt."
Jul 20, 2009
843 posts
219 upvotes
Toronto
Bunyak wrote: I agree. My local Winners has designer clothes that go on clearance occasionally for decent prices.
Only some Winners (usually in upscale neighborhoods) will have these brands and then very limited selection so good luck finding your size. As well often times they are damaged. The winners at Bathurst and Lawrence for example has a good selection of high end mens wear such as Etro, Zegna, Paul Smith, etc but it is priced normally worse than the sale prices at Harry Rosen. As well, they seem to price mainline the same as diffusion (Z Zegna and Zegna) and last time I was there it was like $1000 for an orphan pin stripe Zegna. :(

I'm sure good deals can be had but it's not as common as you are making it seem. I have had better luck at the Harry Rosen outlet than Winners lately