Expired Hot Deals

Harvey's

2 for $8 - Angus or Lifelight Burgers - Monday only (online/app)

  • Last Updated:
  • May 2nd, 2022 11:41 am
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 17, 2020
73 posts
139 upvotes

[Harvey's] 2 for $8 - Angus or Lifelight Burgers - Monday only (online/app)

Just noticed this on the hometown hockey page. Seems like a great deal as a single Angus is $6.29 or $7.79 combo with coupon.

Monday only and assuming this will be good for the hockey season.
Images
  • Screenshot_20220116-105308.png
46 replies
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10017 posts
4411 upvotes
Toronto
Do the lifelight burgers glow in the dark?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Member
Apr 15, 2018
333 posts
373 upvotes
Good deal for the Angus...

Only for people with cells/apps? I don't have one....boohoohoo...Disappointed But Relieved Face
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jun 23, 2005
23734 posts
188721 upvotes
GTA
I mentioned this in the Harvey's 2 for $7 original thread, because this is only $1 more, so worth consideration vs that deal.
Sr. Member
Nov 21, 2019
988 posts
1189 upvotes
Ironically I don't like Harvey's angus burgers. The $3 original is still the best deal they have for me.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 26, 2010
962 posts
169 upvotes
Scarborough
Thought this deal was available every Monday.
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed I can feel it in my bones
I chased RFD deals that many can't see
Now the 50% off pizza deal got a hold on me
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2014
1734 posts
1493 upvotes
Pictures of what these burgers look like are never what you get. The 2 for $7.00 original burgers looked flat when I bought a few weeks ago. Next time, take a picture of your burger and send it to the Harvey's corporate office and tell them this is misrepresentation.
Sr. Member
Aug 13, 2011
704 posts
259 upvotes
Scarborough southwes…
jmc111 wrote: Pictures of what these burgers look like are never what you get. The 2 for $7.00 original burgers looked flat when I bought a few weeks ago. Next time, take a picture of your burger and send it to the Harvey's corporate office and tell them this is misrepresentation.
You can say that about every single fast food burger place in existence.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2014
1734 posts
1493 upvotes
MrMimizu wrote: You can say that about every single fast food burger place in existence.
Yet people don't do anything about it and just accept the status quo. Next time, show them the picture and say this is what I am suppose to get if I pay for a burger. If this was the US, there would be a riot. In the US, the portions are huge compared to here.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 27, 2017
1939 posts
2007 upvotes
jmc111 wrote: Yet people don't do anything about it and just accept the status quo. Next time, show them the picture and say this is what I am suppose to get if I pay for a burger. If this was the US, there would be a riot. In the US, the portions are huge compared to here.
Unless you ordered from drive thru or the app, but in person you could ask them to keep loading on the veggies when they prepare your order. So no reason why you can't get a massive burger from Harvey's unlike all other burger joints
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2014
1734 posts
1493 upvotes
eelw11 wrote: Unless you ordered from drive thru or the app, but in person you could ask them to keep loading on the veggies when they prepare your order. So no reason why you can't get a massive burger from Harvey's unlike all other burger joints
I am referring to the patty itself. How many times do you get a flat skinny patty that does not look like the pic.
Sr. Member
Nov 21, 2019
988 posts
1189 upvotes
jmc111 wrote: Pictures of what these burgers look like are never what you get. The 2 for $7.00 original burgers looked flat when I bought a few weeks ago. Next time, take a picture of your burger and send it to the Harvey's corporate office and tell them this is misrepresentation.
Flat? You must be doing something wrong. I literally cannot fit the original burger in my mouth without first squeezing the crap out of it.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2014
1734 posts
1493 upvotes
SonicRings wrote: Flat? You must be doing something wrong. I literally cannot fit the original burger in my mouth without first squeezing the crap out of it.
The patty does not look like the picture (meaning a thin patty).
Sr. Member
Nov 21, 2019
988 posts
1189 upvotes
jmc111 wrote: The patty does not look like the picture (meaning a thin patty).
Yes it does. The picture shows the patty is the thickness of a tomato slice. Which it is. If you're talking about angus burger, I wouldn't know, but the original? Looks like the picture.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2014
1734 posts
1493 upvotes
SonicRings wrote: Yes it does. The picture shows the patty is the thickness of a tomato slice. Which it is. If you're talking about angus burger, I wouldn't know, but the original? Looks like the picture.
Maybe yours did. I bought two originals just after xmas and they look don't look like the pic. Small and thin. Must be YMMV.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
2850 posts
2188 upvotes
Toronto
So who's heading out into the storm to get their 2 burgers today?
Up votes, down votes, they're all votes for me! I thank you!
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jul 8, 2009
11689 posts
5690 upvotes
webeye wrote: Good deal for the Angus...

Only for people with cells/apps? I don't have one....boohoohoo...Disappointed But Relieved Face
You dont have a cellphone?
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!

Top