[Harvey's] 2 Junior Burgers for $3 [December 31 - January 27]

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2019 3:45 pm
Jul 18, 2017
210 posts
165 upvotes
a2vr6 wrote:
Jan 6th, 2019 2:47 am
Its not because they made a crappy sub, its just that people arent willing to shell out for a better product mostly.
This is very true. How can they even make money at 2 for $3? It's always about cheaper and cheaper.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
2456 posts
503 upvotes
Montreal
went into one and it was not participating in this promo, only the double junior cheese was. Still all right double the patty and less carbs to eat lol
Jul 23, 2007
106 posts
21 upvotes
Montreal
My local harveys in Laval didnt have that deal
They had a double junior cheese for 3$
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
3285 posts
1955 upvotes
Toronto and London
a2vr6 wrote:
Jan 6th, 2019 2:44 am
I didnt say it wasnt beef, it just doesnt taste like it is. The study doesnt really tell you anything about the quality of the meat, just looking at a Mcdonalds or A&W patty you can see its just disgusting. The reason they are struggling is because people want cheap food, Harvey's is usually on the higher end of the spectrum for a fast food joint. Why do you think SUbway is so popular and QUizno's almsot doesnt exist? Its not because they made a crappy sub, its just that people arent willing to shell out for a better product mostly.

Personally when it came to burgers I enjoyed Lick's when they were around, now Burgers Priest is a good fill in for but they are a niche player and cater to a different market.
Then how come you posted a study propping up Harvey's as a standout place where they have 100% beef when in reality, so does A&W according to the same study?

We all know taste is subjective.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6379 posts
3213 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
These were far better tasting than I had suspected they'd be.

I took a chance and grabbed 4, but asked if they'd put the toppings into a small container (didn't want to nuke the veggies later on), and they had no problem doing that.

Ate 2 for lunch when I got home, and the other two for dinner that night.

Two meals for $6...not too shabby!

Will definitely be doing this a few times before the deal expires.

Looks like my New Years resolution kicks in on Jan 28th now. Winking Face
Nov 6, 2006
542 posts
30 upvotes
Montréal
Hi,

Is this deal good for Quebec province ??

I went to Harveys in Brossard, on tashereau, and they said it is for ontario only.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
1099 posts
944 upvotes
Junior Burgers are disgusting. I went today at 7pm , Yonge and Highway 7 location. Got 2 juniors for the first time and frings. About 4 people ahead of me, but still had to wait forever, like over 15 minutes and what I got was cold bugers that tasted like shit full of filler and nasty dark fries and onion rings overdone by a about a minute in nasty old oil. Pfft, Harvey's is crap. At their best they are good because you can taste charbroiled and if the patty is good and buns are toasted all is well. But that is not the typical experience at Harvey's. Usually their prep system forces you to wait long and their non-premium burgers taste like slimey fake food, so your wait time is not rewarded. I don't know why they force people to wait for their filler fake patties to be prepped. That shit can be zapped with better results. I guess they think people will be fooled. This joint is so over-rated.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1378 posts
1304 upvotes
Canada
thelasthunter wrote:
Jan 7th, 2019 12:05 am
Junior Burgers are disgusting. I went today at 7pm , Yonge and Highway 7 location. Got 2 juniors for the first time and frings. About 4 people ahead of me, but still had to wait forever, like over 15 minutes and what I got was cold bugers that tasted like shit full of filler and nasty dark fries and onion rings overdone by a about a minute in nasty old oil. Pfft, Harvey's is crap. At their best they are good because you can taste charbroiled and if the patty is good and buns are toasted all is well. But that is not the typical experience at Harvey's. Usually their prep system forces you to wait long and their non-premium burgers taste like slimey fake food, so your wait time is not rewarded. I don't know why they force people to wait for their filler fake patties to be prepped. That shit can be zapped with better results. I guess they think people will be fooled. This joint is so over-rated.
Ya my thoughts also.I bought 2 junior burgers today. Not impressed at all.The meat is almost as thin as a slice of processed cheese haha. The buns are cold..they should warm them up a bit. I wouldn't buy again. The Wendys junior bacon cheeseburger tastes so much better. Also when I ordered the 2 junior burgers at Harveys..on the register when employee rang up the burger etc..it said "kids burger" haha
Jun 11, 2016
261 posts
278 upvotes
"We apologize that no one has contacted you, we would like to notify that the 2 Junior Burgers for $3 is applied to all provinces excluding Quebec. All Harvey's locations in Quebec are offering a promotion of the Junior double burger for $3."

I guess when all parties were paid off the budget for Quebec only allowed for 1.5 burgers instead of 2.

-Harvey's Canada.
Dec 6, 2009
101 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
Double junior cheese is actually the better deal. You get less useless bread and get delicious cheese to replace it.
Jun 11, 2016
261 posts
278 upvotes
warranthad wrote:
Jan 7th, 2019 10:44 am
Double junior cheese is actually the better deal. You get less useless bread and get delicious cheese to replace it.
2 dudes are less prone to share 1 double burger.... just sayin' :twisted:
Dec 6, 2009
101 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
KravenHead wrote:
Jan 7th, 2019 10:52 am
2 dudes are less prone to share 1 double burger.... just sayin' :twisted:
If all you need is a junior burger to fill you up, I'm jealous of your sparrow-like metabolism.