• Mar 28th, 2019 11:13 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
3240 posts
28110 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Harvey's] Harvey's - Free Frings and Free Burger on your Birthday

This was posted under birthday freebies 2017 when I searched. Decided to make a thread since some people might be missing this. Anyways, you get free frings (fries + onion rings) when you sign up for your email. You also get a free birthday burger (original or veggie).

When's your birthday?

https://www.harveys.ca/eng/

Top right corner on page.
56 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
2233 posts
1114 upvotes
Does email generator or Gmail trick work for this? Lol last I time I tried it denied me that was many months ago
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1280 posts
408 upvotes
one of my emails got a free anniversary gift today from harveys - code for free classic poutine expiry in about 2 weeks so ymmv as it is to random email addresses from the looks of it :)
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11511 posts
4646 upvotes
I recall both my mother and me getting Free Frings from Havey's .... Last year ... after signing up to their email from this deal.

BUT ... Not the Birthday Freebie Burger (last year).

However ..... - This year (2018) ... My mother's birthday was on June 30 ... and she DID indeed get the free burger coupon from Harvey's via email.

My birthday was just a couple of days ago ... on September 4 ... and I also got the same coupon (with redemption code on it) for Free Burger from Harvey's ... with expiry Sept 18th, 2018 for it ... (So this birthday coupon is good for 2 weeks basically).

Used it the same day, lol ... on Sept. 4 ... The burger was good :)
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2008
4497 posts
590 upvotes
Scarborough
FWIW, I tried signing up again and said my email was already in their system
I went into "update profile" and the birth date isn't selectable anywhere
Wonder if I can unsubscribe and re input again Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Help Contribute to our Wedding Fund :) A wise fortune cookie once told me this:
"A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist"
FS: Christmas Window Decor :lol:
FS: 10mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, 5x100/112, 57.1c/b
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2015
1093 posts
1313 upvotes
Toronto
pnyknights wrote: FWIW, I tried signing up again and said my email was already in their system
I went into "update profile" and the birth date isn't selectable anywhere
Wonder if I can unsubscribe and re input again Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
You can always create a new email
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11511 posts
4646 upvotes
Darkman wrote: I recall both my mother and me getting Free Frings from Havey's .... Last year ... after signing up to their email from this deal.

BUT ... Not the Birthday Freebie Burger (last year).

However ..... - This year (2018) ... My mother's birthday was on June 30 ... and she DID indeed get the free burger coupon from Harvey's via email.

My birthday was just a couple of days ago ... on September 4 ... and I also got the same coupon (with redemption code on it) for Free Burger from Harvey's ... with expiry Sept 18th, 2018 for it ... (So this birthday coupon is good for 2 weeks basically).

Used it the same day, lol ... on Sept. 4 ... The burger was good :)
Surprise yesterday! ( My mother didn't get this one (on not yet anyhow) ... but I DID ) :)

Yesterday I received an email from Harvey's .... Anniversary gift basically ... "We've been together for a year now" etc ... FREE Poutine! :)

And ... Code for it ... expires in 2 weeks I think ...

I had it yesterday :D

It was pretty good ... ( over $5 retail with taxes ) :)
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11511 posts
4646 upvotes
Not sure ... but no one asked me for my ID. ^ ^
Jun 24, 2015
233 posts
121 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
easy to redeem. No id required. 2 week expiry...a lot better than south st burger!!! they only have a week to redeem...
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8314 posts
4579 upvotes
ON
cozyhug wrote: easy to redeem. No id required. 2 week expiry...a lot better than south st burger!!! they only have a week to redeem...
You really complaining about free stuff ? I'm just glad they have this offer at all as most other chains are eliminating these freebies.
I doubt the burger is better at Harvey's anyhow...