• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2020 3:23 am
[OP]
Jul 31, 2010
9 posts
21 upvotes
North York

[Harvey's] Free Harvey’s burger for Fido customers

Just claimed this through FIDO XTRA. 100% free!
Images
  • 2CECC6F7-766F-43B9-9BA1-B149558C7D8F.png
34 replies
Nov 12, 2019
175 posts
425 upvotes
Great deal!

If you're taking advantage, consider ordering another small item (say a drink) and leaving a nice tip for the staff since you're getting something for free.
Apr 14, 2017
667 posts
588 upvotes
Looks like it's the same one that was available until April 30. If you used that one, it will show as "expired"
Jan 18, 2018
323 posts
436 upvotes
I was actually able to use the one before April 30 and again yesterday.
So they were separate, at least for me.
Feb 16, 2018
261 posts
109 upvotes
Anyone can share me a code. I am a healthcare workers and would appreciate it.
Dec 21, 2012
266 posts
328 upvotes
kevinc999 wrote: Anyone can share me a code. I am a healthcare workers and would appreciate it.
Just PMd you a code and instructions according to the app.
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
12130 posts
7010 upvotes
Markham
I thought they suspended Fido Xtra? Oh well, gonna claim my codes.

Edit...I go thru the Fido App and click "check it out" and it says "expired". I'm guessing if you claimed the ones expiring on April 30, you can't get these too.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1695 posts
884 upvotes
Edmonton
gr8dlr wrote: I thought they suspended Fido Xtra? Oh well, gonna claim my codes.

Edit...I go thru the Fido App and click "check it out" and it says "expired". I'm guessing if you claimed the ones expiring on April 30, you can't get these too.
Same as what I get and I never used the April one yet. Weird as it says you have till May 22 to use. Oh wells
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
4759 posts
6810 upvotes
Vancouver
Pathetic "deals"...

Harvey's and Second Cup are all but wiped-out in GVA...
"A fool and his money are soon parted" Thomas Tusser (1524-1580)
Dec 9, 2001
503 posts
233 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone have an extra code? I was planning to go far out of my way for this one today, but I noticed I'm not able to view the code anymore and I never took a screenshot,
Temp. Banned
Feb 23, 2004
5928 posts
1892 upvotes
I was out doing some errands today and was nearby the only Harvey’s in the Vancouver area.

For free it was fine, but it’s not as great as the Harvey’s I remember.
Temp. Banned
Feb 23, 2004
5928 posts
1892 upvotes
max011 wrote: Pathetic "deals"...

Harvey's and Second Cup are all but wiped-out in GVA...
I know someone who cancelled his Fido plan because he couldn’t get these deals.
Mar 8, 2018
53 posts
537 upvotes
Not sure if the code is use here is two hope it work.

Code: FIDOBTXYB7
Code: FIDOW675SN
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
6729 posts
2947 upvotes
n1ckt0 wrote: Great deal!

If you're taking advantage, consider ordering another small item (say a drink) and leaving a nice tip for the staff since you're getting something for free.
I'm guessing u didn't think this through.

This is "free" for fido subscribers through a deal made between the 2 companies.

This isn't "free" because Harvey's felt being nice. You are out of your mind if you think tipping and buying a drink is warranted in this case.

As for the two who upvoted what you said - totally mindless.
Nov 18, 2012
987 posts
574 upvotes
n1ckt0 wrote: Great deal!

No one is tipping me when im carrying your 95lbs patio set to your doorstep

Why would someone tip someone pressing 3 buttons on a computer to process your creditcard?

People begging for tips or begging other people to tip are scum. You have a job, you do your job and if you are unhappy with your salary you move on.

I usualy live in Asia where people work 14hrs a day for peanuts and none of them ask for handouts, they'd kill to stand still and press 3 buttons for 13$+ an hour. My wife was just telling me about this girl she knows that immigrated here from her country, she worked jean-coutu and all the lazy cows would make her do their job because they hated having to do anything but look at their phones.. She's been there no time and she already got promoted to 20$+ an hour in the back instead of being stuck in the front for 20yrs like them for minimum salary.
Mar 28, 2007
201 posts
20 upvotes
Sweet, looks like I'm having Harvey's for lunch 👍🏼
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
9757 posts
1253 upvotes
GTA
I claimed the April coupon but I forgot to use it. When I went to check out the May one it just showed me the old expired April one.
Was kind of annoyed but decided to clear my cache and data in the app and relogin wtih my Fido account and it worked. Showed me the May coupon which I used on the app to order for pickup.
Jan 10, 2008
39 posts
4 upvotes
I am a health care worker and would appreciate a code if anyone is not planning on using...thanks and stay safe everyone
Jan 30, 2004
130 posts
17 upvotes
looks4deal wrote: I also live right beside and am planning to go there during my lunch break from work soon.,( work in grocery retail as we are considered essential)...please pm me if anyone has a spare code
looks4deal wrote: I am a health care worker and would appreciate a code if anyone is not planning on using...thanks and stay safe everyone
So are you in grocery retail or a health care worker?