Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Harvey's

Free Harvey’s burger for Fido customers

• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2020 3:23 am
Jan 10, 2008
45 posts
14 upvotes
tigger623205 wrote: Here's a code you can use:

FIDO5UE4QH

Enjoy!
Thanks however it says expired so i am guessing its already been used.....still waiting for a code...would appreciate it
May 4, 2020
221 posts
143 upvotes
Vancouver
kevinc999 wrote: Anyone can share me a code. I am a healthcare workers and would appreciate it.
Bruh anyone can claim that WITHOUT proof. smfh
May 4, 2020
221 posts
143 upvotes
Vancouver
looks4deal wrote: Thanks however it says expired so i am guessing its already been used.....still waiting for a code...would appreciate it
Why should someone give you a code? Do you have proof you are a healthcare worker. In earlier comments, someone mentioned you claimed to be a healthcare worker then claimed to be a grocery retail... Are you just trying to free load
Feb 23, 2011
205 posts
550 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Reminder that today's the last day
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2623 posts
3724 upvotes
GTA
I'm not going to use this, so y'all can fight over who uses it first.

FIDO7HHBAB
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
rolcopster wrote: Why should someone give you a code? Do you have proof you are a healthcare worker. In earlier comments, someone mentioned you claimed to be a healthcare worker then claimed to be a grocery retail... Are you just trying to free load
I’ve heard it’s very common for people to work in both fields.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1858 posts
1188 upvotes
she/her, Toronto
I totally forgot about this and am not going out today so please let people know if you've used these codes:

FIDOQHDNPS
FIDOXLTAA4

Enjoy!
May 4, 2020
221 posts
143 upvotes
Vancouver
Balduno wrote: I’ve heard it’s very common for people to work in both fields.
Even though it MAY be common proof would be nice. But i also understand if people have privacy concerns. I just dont like the idea of people just claiming that they work in front lines. U know what i mean
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
rolcopster wrote: Even though it MAY be common proof would be nice. But i also understand if people have privacy concerns. I just dont like the idea of people just claiming that they work in front lines. U know what i mean
I was being sarcastic.

That guy doesn’t seem legit at all.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1501 posts
3477 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Balduno wrote: I know someone who cancelled his Fido plan because he couldn’t get these deals.
Wait, this person cancelled an entire cellphone plan with Fido because they didn’t get a $2-$5 freebie?

Was it for the free coffee or the free burger?
Don't request PMs in your signature - Mods
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1501 posts
3477 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
rolcopster wrote: Why should someone give you a code? Do you have proof you are a healthcare worker. In earlier comments, someone mentioned you claimed to be a healthcare worker then claimed to be a grocery retail... Are you just trying to free load
Man, let em have the burger if they want to. It’s a free code that the Fido customer wasn’t gonna use. No harm no foul.

And it’s a freggin greasy BURGER! With fatty meat and a bun made with enriched white flour. Great for anyone who wants instant gratification in the form of a meal, terrible for the human body in the long run.

Just let it go. Lol. A free sandwich is NOT something any human should fight over, ever.
Don't request PMs in your signature - Mods
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
vancityguy0 wrote: Wait, this person cancelled an entire cellphone plan with Fido because they didn’t get a $2-$5 freebie?

Was it for the free coffee or the free burger?
I was being sarcastic.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3926 upvotes
Toronto and London
Balduno wrote: I was being sarcastic.

That guy doesn’t seem legit at all.
Sarcasm is hard to detect on the internet.

Please use emojis next time, thanks.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)