Expired Freebies

Harveys

Free Harvey's Burgers (RV going across Canada)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2020 12:12 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
24408 posts
196112 upvotes
GTA

Free Harvey's Burgers (RV going across Canada)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Harveys
Looks like Harvey's has an RV that they are taking across Canada and giving out 50,000 free burgers and you can nominate a front line worker via social media while at the RV and they will also receive a free burger.

https://www.harveys.ca/en/rv.html

Doesn't look like there is a schedule though, probably to prevent crowding.
15 replies
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5702 upvotes
toguy wrote: Looks like Harvey's has an RV that they are taking across Canada and giving out 50,000 free burgers and you can nominate a front line worker via social media while at the RV and they will also receive a free burger.

https://www.harveys.ca/en/rv.html

Doesn't look like there is a schedule though, probably to prevent crowding.
... hopefully not Covid-19 infested / infected ones ...
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5702 upvotes

KM travelled

free burgers given
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1517 posts
542 upvotes
nope alberta looks like last western stop before they head back to ontario - today in hamilton somewhere, yesterday was st catharines, previous day was brampton orion business centre lcbo as per twitter feed for #harveysrv
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2001
2264 posts
269 upvotes
Vancouver
And yet the promo page states right up top,
From the East coast to the West, catch the Harvey’s RV at a city near you!
Who's running this campaign, an elementary school dropout that never learned where the West coast is located? Angry Face
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
16623 posts
32238 upvotes
Scarborough
toguy wrote: Doesn't look like there is a schedule though, probably to prevent crowding.
I wonder just how busy this gets given that there's no schedule and you need to figure out a clue (or just be in the right place at the right time).
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1517 posts
542 upvotes
alberta is in the west as manitoba is central :) bc is far west boonies so slight difference :) today they gave clue that they were in home of the largest lilac population and home of x-men filming so probably burlington somewhere
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1475 posts
1036 upvotes
Richmond Hill
The RV is at Richmond Hill/Markham now, currently in parking lot of Harvey’s located at Major Mackenzie and 404.
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11579 posts
4714 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
I doubt they'll come anywhere near my town. I live near Montmagny QC. They may go to Quebec City but I won't be travelling 90 min just for a free burger.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1517 posts
542 upvotes
nope twitter said back to ontario sept 5,6,8 for trenton, milton,kitchener as the last stops so it is over :( no burger for me