Expired Hot Deals

[Harvey's] Get a free regular size frings, shake or a pie with 15$ purchase via app [In-store pickup only]

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 1st, 2020 12:26 pm
[OP]
Nov 26, 2018
160 posts
1713 upvotes
Mariana's Web

[Harvey's] Get a free regular size frings, shake or a pie with 15$ purchase via app [In-store pickup only]

Harvey's Canada day deal - Make a in-store pickup purchase of 15$ via app and get a free regular size frings, shake or one pie.

Use code - HARCAN

har1.JPG

You can download the app here -

App store - Harvey's app

Playstore - Harvey's app

Terms & conditions -
*Offer valid June 29, 2020 through July 3, 2020 at 11:59pm. Valid at participating locations only. Taxes, cheese and bacon extra. Valid on orders of $15 or more (excluding taxes and fees). Receive your choice of one (1) free regular sized Shake, one (1) free regular order of Frings or one (1) free Pie. No cash value. Only one redemption allowed per account. May not be combined with any other offers, coupons or promotions. Redeemable on the Harvey’s mobile app only. Not valid on delivery, drive thru or takeout orders. ®Registered Trademark of Recipe Unlimited Corporation. 2767-AP

Happy Canada day folks Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Thread Summary
Harvey's Canada day limited time deal.
1 reply
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
1520 posts
370 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Thanks for posting this. I was curious what this was because the App notified me of a Canada Day coupon code, but the notification was cut off "HAR...". When I clicked on it to see the deal, there were no further details about it within the App (even in the Featured section). lol This has happened before, too. They need to tweak their app and duplicate notifications in their App, after you've opened it, or else no one will see what they want them to (unless I'm just having font formatting issues on my specific phone).