Expired Hot Deals

[Harvey's] Harvey's 2 for $6 is back starting Sep 8th

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 27th, 2020 12:15 am
Jan 7, 2010
123 posts
77 upvotes
Burlington
Harveys take out last night for our family. We are big fans of dinnng in.
Take out is horrible 2 times in a row.

4 originals, all burnt. Like hockey pucks. Ordered 2 for 4 Buffalo jr burger and they were both hard. No taste to them at all.
Bad night I understand.
This was twice and we are out.
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
11964 posts
2154 upvotes
Mississauga
polish_jr333 wrote: Everyone says FIVE GUYS is more expensive... sure, but really? A little burger with cheese is about 7 bucks, fries are 3, and a drink is 2.50. Keep in mind the quality of their food compared to massive fast food chains and the insane amount of fries you get overflowing from the container into your bag (which I've learned they do on purpose). A Quarter Pounder with cheese meal at McDick's is $9.80. Sorry, I won't compare Harvey's since they don't even use 100% beef and I can't find their prices online atm.

I'd much rather toss another toonie at my lunch and get those sweet bag fries and a real burger made with real ingredients over the science experiments that are the big chains' offerings (I still most fast food; even Arby's!). Oh and before/after covid you can always fill up on free peanuts while you wait for your order. At regular price/regular menu, FIVE GUYS has everyone beat on value except maybe BK but quality is... well it's BK.
No argument that you get more food at Five Guys, but you do pay more for a meal there. And the average person can only eat so much in one sitting for your typical lunch. None of my girlfriends could ever eat a full meal at Five Guys. The fries inevitably got shared.
Jun 6, 2011
267 posts
225 upvotes
Ottawa
Talamasca wrote: No argument that you get more food at Five Guys, but you do pay more for a meal there. And the average person can only eat so much in one sitting for your typical lunch. None of my girlfriends could ever eat a full meal at Five Guys. The fries inevitably got shared.
Case and point: Split one fries and you're now around 11 bucks for a meal. Again, how am I paying that much more than McDick's? Value menu ok, but Quarter Pounder with cheese vs a Five Guys little Cheeseburger is a good comparison. Five Guys is maybe a dollar more but quality is leaps and bounds.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5786 posts
1792 upvotes
slade wrote: Not the frings, but I just won a $500 gift card through the app! I play almost daily and it’s paid off ! Time for a new winter coat.

5F3E5F10-A8F9-4759-8F0B-CF56106B069A.png
Congratulations. I didnt think real people won those.

How did you find out you won? Text message?
Jan 12, 2003
661 posts
254 upvotes
Balduno wrote: Congratulations. I didnt think real people won those.

How did you find out you won? Text message?
When you are playing the app you win during the game, it prompts you to answer a math question and then gives you the code to use right on the website when checking out.

Too bad I can’t trade this towards a new XBox haha! At least ill have a slick winter coat now.
2003/4 Logitech Cordless Navigator Duo
2007 - Pepsi - Score Every Hour - XBox 360 Arcade
2007 - KFC Chicken Bowls Contest - $5 Gift Card
2008 - Pepsi - "Win The Play" - 2 NFL Hats
2008 - WD - Crack the Code - TShirt
2009 - Wonder Bread Watch
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5786 posts
1792 upvotes
slade wrote: When you are playing the app you win during the game, it prompts you to answer a math question and then gives you the code to use right on the website when checking out.

Too bad I can’t trade this towards a new XBox haha! At least ill have a slick winter coat now.
Oh yeah, that contest is the one where you break the wall so you would find out right away.
Jun 29, 2006
441 posts
57 upvotes
biggestbarnacle wrote: If you have a CAA card, you can get 10% off your order as long as you don't use coupons. Works in app and in store.
woah i didn't know this! i paid full price $6.00! thanks for letting me know!
Jun 3, 2019
58 posts
196 upvotes
bobobee wrote: woah i didn't know this! i paid full price $6.00! thanks for letting me know!
It used to work in the app, looks like it doesn't stack with the 2 for $6 anymore. YMMV.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
2197 posts
863 upvotes
EDMONTON
I honestly love these original burgers. Prefer them to the A&W teen burgers
teksavvy sucks