• Last Updated:
  • Apr 14th, 2020 9:12 am
[OP]
Jul 22, 2013
52 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto

[Harvey's] Harvey's 2 for $6 original or veggie burgers - EXTENDED

Just saw on the Harvey's website that the deal from last month has been extended!

$6 for 2 original or veggie burgers
Images
  • HAR-digital-2-for-6-Website-1423x700-Carousel-ENG_0320_v4 (1) (1).jpg
30 replies
Banned
Nov 20, 2009
1323 posts
958 upvotes
39.0392° N, 125.7625…
I avoid these Alpo burgers. They're usually almost burnt on the outside and uncooked in the middle. A&W is my go-to when on special for half price.
Jul 4, 2013
18 posts
29 upvotes
RSole wrote: I avoid these Alpo burgers. They're usually almost burnt on the outside and uncooked in the middle. A&W is my go-to when on special for half price.
** YAWN **

:rolleyes:
Jan 7, 2010
158 posts
103 upvotes
Burlington
Harveys is my go to for fast food but the bread content in the bun and burger are closing in on each other.
Feb 25, 2020
4 posts
I tried ordering on app two burgers and no discount. If you click add coupon it asks for a code and can’t see a code anywhere in OP.
Apr 29, 2013
220 posts
327 upvotes
Calgary
RSole wrote: I avoid these Alpo burgers. They're usually almost burnt on the outside and uncooked in the middle. A&W is my go-to when on special for half price.
What is an Alpo burger?
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2002
3387 posts
1848 upvotes
elcheapoo wrote: What is an Alpo burger?
Sounds like Gaines-burger

RFD Admins All Drive Teslas. You should Too!
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
1318 posts
910 upvotes
Orleans, ON
Anyone try the veggie burger? Thoughts?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
5132 posts
513 upvotes
Kevin8se7en wrote: Anyone try the veggie burger? Thoughts?
I personally don't mind it, but I'm not exactly picky. I am one of those weird people though that don't mind really the taste of "vegan meat" though so take that into consideration. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
1662 posts
590 upvotes
Toronto
Kevin8se7en wrote: Anyone try the veggie burger? Thoughts?
Harvey's has two veggie burgers, their in-house one and Lightlife.

I love the in-house one, tastes pretty delicious to me and I like to get a double burger, 1 veggie, 1 original, to the confusion of the employees.

Lightlife is disgusting, dried out, and tasteless. Definitely would not buy that one again.
Sep 17, 2018
40 posts
75 upvotes
canadarenegade wrote: I tried ordering on app two burgers and no discount. If you click add coupon it asks for a code and can’t see a code anywhere in OP.
In the app click on Featured Items.
The 2 for $6 deal is in there. Then you can customize each Burger.
Feb 29, 2020
4 posts
9 upvotes
Is nobody nervous about random teenagers preparing food for you?
Aug 10, 2015
47 posts
36 upvotes
Probably safer now with all the precautions. It's the delivery drivers that make me worry. If you live in a building & have a lobby cam you'd understand.
May 17, 2017
441 posts
1105 upvotes
Why even comment...
Jun 25, 2004
247 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
gamefacelouie wrote: In the app click on Featured Items.
The 2 for $6 deal is in there. Then you can customize each Burger.
the ad seems to be taken down from their site and nowhere to be found in the app, it must've been extended for only 1 week.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
2357 posts
962 upvotes
EDMONTON
these burgers are great. Good to see it back on!

I liked these way more than A&W's because harvey's ingredients seem fresher. lettuce, tomato, onions, bell peppers and pickle mmmmm!
teksavvy sucks
Aug 20, 2019
313 posts
221 upvotes
Toronto
Is this on the app only? Recently I've had trouble ordering on the app because it keeps saying my credit card info is invalid. Tried 4 different cards and same issue 🤷‍♂️
Adam
Jan 7, 2020
48 posts
39 upvotes
AdamMoloo wrote: Is this on the app only? Recently I've had trouble ordering on the app because it keeps saying my credit card info is invalid. Tried 4 different cards and same issue 🤷‍♂️
It's not showing on the app for me yet. i've had a problem with the cc as well, they delete it automatically sometimes.