Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Harvey's

Harvey's 2 Original burgers for $6

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 10th, 2017 3:30 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3427 posts
2464 upvotes
Had this last night better than I thought the patty actually look like beef this time lol will probably eat again before it ends ;)
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2015
1112 posts
1318 upvotes
Toronto
Rapsfan24 wrote: Harvey's rocks... Get all toppings except hot peppers, with acavado and extra pickles.... Oh ya
Do you have to pay extra for avocado?
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10717 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
The Original Burger ingredients
Beef, water, toasted wheat crumb, deheated mustard, salt, spice, onion powder, garlic powder, smoke flavour. Harvey's Value Beef Patty Ingredients: Beef, salt, hydrolyzed plant protein, spices, onion powder, garlic powder, sugar, flavour, hydrogenated vegetable oil, tricalcium phosphate
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2005
1146 posts
418 upvotes
Leduc
smoraes wrote: i thought they changed as they recently have commercials to compete with a & w that they now use only 100% Canadian beef whatever that means :)
It's possible. I used to work with a gov food inspector 5 or so years ago so I asked him all sorts of questions. At the time the only two fast food places that used byproduct were dairy queen and harveys. When it comes to the 100% beef claim it means there is no byproduct however the grade of the meat is on the low end.
Banned
Aug 30, 2017
59 posts
10 upvotes
microwave wrote: It's possible. I used to work with a gov food inspector 5 or so years ago so I asked him all sorts of questions. At the time the only two fast food places that used byproduct were dairy queen and harveys. When it comes to the 100% beef claim it means there is no byproduct however the grade of the meat is on the low end.
It's just wording...still full of fillers. The beef they use is 100% canadian (is there really any other source for cheap beef?) ..just the Patty isn't 100% beef
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26211 posts
39769 upvotes
Toronto
Paroxetine wrote: Do you have to pay extra for avocado?
Nope. They also have corn, salsa, tsatziki sauce. I add all that to my burger. They're all free toppings. Oh yeah. I'm all about the free guac there too.
Last edited by sprung on Sep 4th, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13286 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
You forgot the most important one, guacamole sauce....which other places usually charges extra.
sprung wrote: Nope. They also have corn, salsa, tsatziki sauce. I add all that to my burger. They're all free toppings

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
2131 posts
797 upvotes
Ottawa
Better than McDonald's for sure.
L.I.F.E. - Let It Flow Effortlessly - R. McDougal/ Isle of View
Enjoy your candle of life. May it warm you & light your way.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)