Expired Hot Deals

[Harvey's] Harvey's digital coupons

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2019 3:53 pm
9 replies
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 29, 2004
11026 posts
7533 upvotes
Oil Country
Got the Lightlife burger the other day. Gotta say, I preferred it to the Beyond Meat burgers at A&W. To me, the Lightlife patty tasted better. I had them on back to back days so I could compare. My only knock on Harvey's is the bun they use. Wished they used a bun like A&W's. Light and fluffy, not dense.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Apr 20, 2004
150 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
I've been meaning to try it, but no nutritional information on the lightlife burger just yet. A&W beyond meat tastes great, but has more fats than their beef burger!!!! So...definitely not healthier - but i guess for those that don't eat meat....I typically eat harvey's cardboard veggie burger....much lower in fats.
Newbie
May 7, 2015
48 posts
19 upvotes
Nepean, ON
unreg991 wrote: but has more fats than their beef burger!!!! So...definitely not healthier
That's...not really how nutrition works. People need certain amounts/certain types of fats. Here's an okay rundown: https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying- ... d-and-good

Edit: I should say that I'm not saying the BMB is healthier...I'd say it's pretty similar to A&W's meat burgers. The biggest benefit, IMO, is on the environmental side.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2018
1528 posts
1458 upvotes
GTA
Just download the ‘Foupon’ app and you will always have the latest Harvey coupons on your phone to use.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Apr 20, 2004
150 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
artifaxiom wrote: That's...not really how nutrition works. People need certain amounts/certain types of fats. Here's an okay rundown: https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying- ... d-and-good

Edit: I should say that I'm not saying the BMB is healthier...I'd say it's pretty similar to A&W's meat burgers. The biggest benefit, IMO, is on the environmental side.
Yes, I am fully versed in all of that. As someone with genetically high cholesterol, I have to keep saturated and trans fats to a minimum. BMB had more saturates than the beef burger IIRC. I get the environmental angle for sure. But as someone trying to eat more healthy, truth be told, I don't need for it to taste like meat....I just want something on a bun that, when covered with the vegetables and condiments, tastes good. It could be purple for all I care.
Newbie
May 7, 2015
48 posts
19 upvotes
Nepean, ON
unreg991 wrote: Yes, I am fully versed in all of that. As someone with genetically high cholesterol, I have to keep saturated and trans fats to a minimum. BMB had more saturates than the beef burger IIRC. I get the environmental angle for sure. But as someone trying to eat more healthy, truth be told, I don't need for it to taste like meat....I just want something on a bun that, when covered with the vegetables and condiments, tastes good. It could be purple for all I care.
BMBs have less saturated fat than a typical beef burger (5 g for BMB, 9 g for beef).
(ref: https://www.womenshealthmag.com/food/a2 ... gredients/)

But you're totally right about Harvey's veggieburgers having much less saturated fat than both (1.5 g). And I'm right along with you with the, "I don't need something to taste like meat to enjoy it" camp!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 19, 2019
1015 posts
1261 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…
DaveTheDude wrote: Just download the ‘Foupon’ app and you will always have the latest Harvey coupons on your phone to use.
Available coupons at:
• McDonald's
• KFC
• Harvey's
• A&W
• Burger King
• Popeye's
• Wendy's
• Taco Bell
• Hero Certified Burgers
• South St. Burger
• Starbucks
• Second Cup
• Country Style
• Mr. Sub
• Quiznos Sub
• Swiss Chalet
• Marble Slab
• Baskin Robbins
• Dairy Queen
• Domino's Pizza
• Pizza Hut
• Pizza Nova
• Pizza Pizza
• Boston Pizza
• Little Caesars
• Pizzaville
• St. Louis
• Wild Wing
• St. Hubert
SOAP & WASH YOUR HANDS! Cough InTo Arm Pits.
I Don't Take Prisoners. We Eat Them.
Better to have a Green Thumb than a Brown Nose!
I am Offended You're Offended.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2012
1076 posts
644 upvotes
Canada
DaveTheDude wrote: Just download the ‘Foupon’ app and you will always have the latest Harvey coupons on your phone to use.
Flipp also has harveys coupons.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2018
1528 posts
1458 upvotes
GTA
Flames wrote: Flipp also has harveys coupons.
Correct. I find the Foupon app is convenient to use in a hurry and has many other restaurant coupons all in one place.

Top