Freebies

[Harvey's] Harvey's - free burger when share vaccination selfie via Twitter. Ends Aug 31

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 11th, 2021 7:14 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
22150 posts
26005 upvotes
Toronto

[Harvey's] Harvey's - free burger when share vaccination selfie via Twitter. Ends Aug 31

Last edited by sprung on Jun 11th, 2021 6:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
37 replies
Feb 1, 2015
70 posts
25 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
BESTSHOT5CHP8M

Code, If anyone wants it. No more Harvey's in Lower Mainland.
Sep 24, 2004
243 posts
51 upvotes
East York
Did you get your free burger code right away, after selfie?
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
42575 posts
6829 upvotes
Thanks OP. However I don’t think it’s wise to share one’s selfie to the public. Sorry lol. Yes I know everyone’s data is out there.

Maybe I’ll use deep fake technology. Lol
Blanka
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
20561 posts
7696 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Is this why it said no pictures at the vaccination site i went to?
I do like promos promoting vaccination but am not going to share a picture though i can't since it wasn't allowed nor did i clandestinely take one.
A different verification method would be nice.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburders eat people
Dec 15, 2006
960 posts
561 upvotes
Ottawa
Quentin5 wrote: Is this why it said no pictures at the vaccination site i went to?
I do like promos promoting vaccination but am not going to share a picture though i can't since it wasn't allowed nor did i clandestinely take one.
A different verification method would be nice.
Just put a band aid on your arm or hold up your certificate.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
20561 posts
7696 upvotes
Socially Distanced
virgonomic wrote: Just put a band aid on your arm or hold up your certificate.
No need to put a bandaid on, its already there. The first pic on that tweet has the needle and healthcare worker, i ain't got any of those to stage with.
I prefer not to tweet e-mail confirmations.
Also i don't do selfies.

That said i would be happy to show a Harveys employee my e-mail confirmation on my phone as long as they don't photograph it. But then that could help transmission, but lets hope not.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburders eat people
Feb 1, 2015
70 posts
25 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
No. I had to message them after to get my code. I didn't have a pic though, but I saw they gave it out to ppl without pic anyways.
Jan 12, 2017
341 posts
338 upvotes
Toronto
Got my freebie code DM'd to me pretty much immediately.

It's actually for a free Angus or Lightlife burger, which was surprising.
Aug 10, 2015
50 posts
39 upvotes
I'm happy to say, No free burger for me. hahahaha
Jan 29, 2020
35 posts
13 upvotes
Steinbach, MB
I did a selfie, not while getting my shot, but during the 15 minute wait for potential side affects. Posted it to FB, wearing my Godzilla branded covid mask so this arrived too late to be holding my card but i was wearing the green circle sticker with the time I had to remain. Slid the phone photo and it had my map location at the time. And i had the text confirmation of my appointment.
The only stickler is that it involves being on Twitter. The last four years of the former president Crooked Donny sours me on that platform. If i was so inclined, suppose I could delete it after the promotion.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1714 posts
1396 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Molsy69 wrote: I'm happy to say, No free burger for me. hahahaha
Why not? You didn't get vaccine yet? You can still get the free burger anyway
:twisted:
Dec 22, 2007
782 posts
407 upvotes
Mississauga
free is free.. they should inject the burger with the vaccine now theres a delivery method for the masses
Nov 21, 2019
111 posts
127 upvotes
Yeah I'm not posting a selfie on the internet. Nor am I posting personal details to them for a free burger. Do they not have a method where you just show them your receipt on your phone?
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
3118 posts
603 upvotes
Ottawa
SonicRings wrote: Yeah I'm not posting a selfie on the internet. Nor am I posting personal details to them for a free burger.
Well, you're not posting it publicly; you're sending it by direct message, so in theory no one else should be able to see it?

Regardless, they're stopping after 25,000, so this probably won't last long.
Nov 21, 2019
111 posts
127 upvotes
Jorpho wrote: Well, you're not posting it publicly; you're sending it by direct message, so in theory no one else should be able to see it?

Regardless, they're stopping after 25,000, so this probably won't last long.
Doesn't matter to me whether or not it's public, either way I'm not sending a selfie. There's no reason to send one, should be enough to just show them your receipt when you pick up your order.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
2538 posts
2306 upvotes
Whitby
Hmm... harveys harvesting vaccination info. PASS.
Nov 19, 2018
136 posts
555 upvotes
Didn’t have to be a selfie, I just posted a pic of the sticker and got a code. Thanks OP 🙏🏻
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2505 posts
2668 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
That is such a lame way to collect data. Get yourself a free Whopper at burger king with the app, no need to give info about yourself to social media. (make an account with random info, there is no verification whatsoever)