Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Harvey's

Two original or veggie burgers for $8

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2023 8:14 am
Sep 30, 2012
90 posts
313 upvotes
gamefacelouie wrote: Yes, I do. Full of spongy goodness at $4 per burger and 20 toppings {bacon and cheese are extra} YMMV To each their own.

What alternatives do you to have to offer? RFD Nation needs to know of better deals out there.

If you enjoy Harvey's original burgers you might find a reasonable substitute at M&M Foods frozen tasty burgers for $2 each
Prefer the whopper but it's a dollar more, though there's an intro 2/$5 offer for their long cheeseburger. If we're going with frozen patties, Costco's pack hard to beat at just over a dollar each for 100% beef.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2022
1603 posts
2748 upvotes
Not that any of these tiny burgers feel like full meals but how does this burger compare to the A&W beyond meat burger?
Jan 7, 2010
365 posts
388 upvotes
Burlington
gbill2004 wrote: Considering I can make the equivalent burger at home for one dollar, this deal is cold.
With lettuce, onion, tomato, pickles, mayo +++ whatever other toppings?
Hamburger buns alone are approaching 50 cents.
I am not sure of this.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2013
4313 posts
2738 upvotes
Canada
Camtheman4 wrote: With lettuce, onion, tomato, pickles, mayo +++ whatever other toppings?
Hamburger buns alone are approaching 50 cents.
I am not sure of this.
I'm positive. I buy my food in bulk. My buns cost 20 cents or less.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10716 posts
5520 upvotes
Toronto
johnRFD wrote: Anyone else find Harvey's burger patty spongey?
With all the fillers they use I don’t know how anyone child not find them spongy
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2018
2541 posts
4744 upvotes
johnRFD wrote:
Prefer the whopper but it's a dollar more, though there's an intro 2/$5 offer for their long cheeseburger. If we're going with frozen patties, Costco's pack hard to beat at just over a dollar each for 100% beef.
If I have completed the Wendy's survey I'll buy a Son of Baconator and for my survey free Burger a Dave's single. You get two burgers for $6.09 that way.

I'd trade it all for a little more.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
I assume this is an app only deal?
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2018
2541 posts
4744 upvotes
townie22 wrote: I assume this is an app only deal?
Can also order on line, not sure about in store.

Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
gamefacelouie wrote: Can also order on line, not sure about in store.
Thanks, a buddy of mine is hooked on Harvey's but he wouldn't have the app, not the sharpest knife in the drawer, lol.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2022
1603 posts
2748 upvotes
gbill2004 wrote: I'm positive. I buy my food in bulk. My buns cost 20 cents or less.
Harvey's has a good bun. I can't see you buying buns in bulk unless you have a special case that applies to almost no one which makes your $1 claim moot; my kids get their burgers for free (another special case)
People that run food businesses get their stuff in bulk.

What quality and where are you getting buns for 20 cents or less?
Jul 8, 2019
327 posts
585 upvotes
Pen Island
phht wrote: 2x $3 original burger with code 3Burger (assuming it carried over to 2023)
Looks like it works in the app here! Thank you budday!
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2013
4313 posts
2738 upvotes
Canada
podric wrote: Harvey's has a good bun. I can't see you buying buns in bulk unless you have a special case that applies to almost no one which makes your $1 claim moot; my kids get their burgers for free (another special case)
People that run food businesses get their stuff in bulk.

What quality and where are you getting buns for 20 cents or less?
I eat lots of burgers. Trust me.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2022
1603 posts
2748 upvotes
gbill2004 wrote: I eat lots of burgers. Trust me.
Huh?
So you get a deal on burger buns that is irrellevant to what everyone else gets.
My son thinks you are foolishly wasteful for making burgers for $1 because he gets his burgers for free.

He says "trust me"
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2013
4313 posts
2738 upvotes
Canada
podric wrote: Huh?
So you get a deal on burger buns that is irrellevant to what everyone else gets.
My son thinks you are foolishly wasteful for making burgers for $1 because he gets his burgers for free.

He says "trust me"
How does your son get his burgers for free? Does he work at McDonald's or a other fast food restaurant?
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2018
2541 posts
4744 upvotes
Once in a while on these offers I will order extra patties ($1.40 each, was $1ea. in 2021), double up on the toppings and I essentially get 4 burgers for $10.80. However I do have to provide the extra 2 buns.

Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2013
4313 posts
2738 upvotes
Canada
gamefacelouie wrote: Once in a while on these offers I will order extra patties ($1.40 each, was $1ea. in 2021), double up on the toppings and I essentially get 4 burgers for $10.80. However I do have to provide the extra 2 buns.
Great idea especially since I get my buns for 20 cents each!!!
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2018
2541 posts
4744 upvotes
gbill2004 wrote:
Great idea especially since I get my buns for 20 cents each!!!
TFF, I didn't want to bring that up. 🤣

Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3426 posts
2464 upvotes
wow use to be 2 for $5 not long ago?....ahah
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2022
1603 posts
2748 upvotes
gbill2004 wrote: How does your son get his burgers for free? Does he work at McDonald's or a other fast food restaurant?
You do not want to play nice in the sandbox so the other kid is leaving.

Ironic that you don't want to give the details of how you do the same for 20cents a bun and $1 a burger.
Seriously, it is just one example but a psychologist or self-help may be in order.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)