Cell Phones

Has anyone been able to login to MyAccount on Fido.ca?

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2017 3:47 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 7, 2006
1678 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto

Has anyone been able to login to MyAccount on Fido.ca?

For the last two weeks I can't not login to my mobile account or register an account for my new home internet service on Fido.ca. Is this just me? Real frustrating.
13 replies
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 27, 2004
12934 posts
2224 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
Yep, I just logged in on a computer, using Pale Moon browser.
Sr. Member
Dec 25, 2006
565 posts
418 upvotes
Winnipeg
I have problems when using Chrome but IE works.
People will believe what they want to believe whether fact or fiction.
'tis most frustrating when they aren't open to see and/or learn which is which.
Member
Feb 3, 2011
216 posts
19 upvotes
Thornhill
When you sign up for Fido home internet your account info is changing. You should use your email address instead of phone number as a user name. Check Fido forums. And when we activated Fido home internet we got an email from Fido explaining how to set up our new account.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 7, 2006
1678 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto
Lyuda wrote: When you sign up for Fido home internet your account info is changing. You should use your email address instead of phone number as a user name. Check Fido forums. And when we activated Fido home internet we got an email from Fido explaining how to set up our new account.
I did read up the forums and tried registering my email and home internet account number only to get a message "we hit a snag here, try again."

And I never got an email from Fido explaining how to connect the account.

I spoke to a couple Fido reps about this issue and have yet to get it resolved. One rep said it was a system isssue which was to be resolved by Jan. 5. Still no go...
Member
Feb 3, 2011
216 posts
19 upvotes
Thornhill
This is really strange. I checked my account yesterday and had no problems with logging in.
Member
Apr 11, 2011
395 posts
124 upvotes
Memramcook
Tried today and after selecting login tab, I get a blank page.

Safari OSX 10.12.2

Bob
Banned
Nov 29, 2015
1424 posts
521 upvotes
Brossard, QC
I have the same problem with Chrome and Firefox.
Member
Oct 29, 2016
304 posts
126 upvotes
I got a blank page a few times today in Chrome. For some reason it worked when I tried Incognito mode
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 8, 2007
8943 posts
10123 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
NiftyScent wrote: I did read up the forums and tried registering my email and home internet account number only to get a message "we hit a snag here, try again."

And I never got an email from Fido explaining how to connect the account.

I spoke to a couple Fido reps about this issue and have yet to get it resolved. One rep said it was a system isssue which was to be resolved by Jan. 5. Still no go...
I had this problem.. They wasted so much of my time I actually cancelled my tablet plan out of spite for wasting my time.

Initially occurred after I ported out my cell to PM but still had home phone and tablet plan with them. When I ported out it locked my email address to the ported number and wouldn't connect my remaining accounts. Customer service was useless...wasted lots of time which always resulted in the snag error. Eventually someone in tech support was able to release the email address so it could be attached to the remaining accounts. Tech support had to call me, Cs didn't seem to be able to transfer me directly.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 7, 2006
1678 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto
cartfan123 wrote: I had this problem.. They wasted so much of my time I actually cancelled my tablet plan out of spite for wasting my time.

Initially occurred after I ported out my cell to PM but still had home phone and tablet plan with them. When I ported out it locked my email address to the ported number and wouldn't connect my remaining accounts. Customer service was useless...wasted lots of time which always resulted in the snag error. Eventually someone in tech support was able to release the email address so it could be attached to the remaining accounts. Tech support had to call me, Cs didn't seem to be able to transfer me directly.
I had to open a ticket with technical support as well. My case is still pending. I must have spent 2-3 hours with multiple CS reps as well.

How long did it take for technical to solve your case?
Member
Apr 11, 2011
395 posts
124 upvotes
Memramcook
bobmacgolf wrote: Tried today and after selecting login tab, I get a blank page.

Safari OSX 10.12.2

Bob
Left a message in the feedback tab. A few days after it was working again. Maybe just a temporary glitch.

Bob
Newbie
Aug 8, 2015
54 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Try pause all the Adblock extensions

Top