Shopping Discussion

Has anyone ever ordered from Tech Outlet Center on Best Buy?

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2020 2:45 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
14164 posts
4626 upvotes
London

Has anyone ever ordered from Tech Outlet Center on Best Buy?

I'm looking at something they are selling that seems to be a "too good" price

Most of the reviews they have a great, with the vast majority being 5 stars... but I don't trust user reviews and would rather hear from people that have actually used them before if possible.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2010
2785 posts
2576 upvotes
GTA
Viper98 wrote: I'm looking at something they are selling that seems to be a "too good" price

Most of the reviews they have a great, with the vast majority being 5 stars... but I don't trust user reviews and would rather hear from people that have actually used them before if possible.
We've all heard the saying, "if it seems too …" you know the rest.
Sep 4, 2006
762 posts
391 upvotes
Ottawa
I never buy from third party sellers on any site. See if you can find the product from someone else.
Oct 19, 2015
943 posts
1339 upvotes
Vancouver
Spark_-_INBOX.png
Yes, I bought this from them at a good bargain on Oct 22.
I didn't get shipping update for the first 3-4 days and I got nervous, but it just arrived an hour ago.

From my initial inspection, everything looks to be great. 9/10 condition.
Banned
Jun 9, 2020
11 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto, Canada
Yes, I bought a desktop monitor, no problem with the product, but the delivery was not on time.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3869 posts
3614 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
jayoldschool wrote: I never buy from third party sellers on any site. See if you can find the product from someone else.
Except Walmart. They legitimately allow you to return anything from a marketplace seller that's under $150 to a retail store.