Shopping Discussion

Has anyone had their Seiko watch repaired at Odyssey Time Inc. in Toronto?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 27th, 2019 9:13 am
Tags:
None
Dec 10, 2014
771 posts
590 upvotes
Toronto, ON
yeah I need my 6R15 in one of my watches regulated. Can the watch not be dropped off anymore?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2003
7807 posts
583 upvotes
Edmonton
loui8324 wrote: Just be aware if you are a seiko ASTRON owner. Your watch can NOT be repaired in Canada. Seiko wants your watch back to Japan for 125$ shipping fees. What kind of service is that. Well over 2000$ watch and can not be repaired in Canada!!! Should have been with another luxurious brand. Very very very disappointed.
I have an Astron and it doesn't cost me $125 to ship to Japan.
Nov 27, 2018
2 posts
Where did you get it repaired please if it is not too much to ask?
Nov 25, 2017
24 posts
36 upvotes
Has anyone else dropped off their Seiko at Odyssey Time for repairs/servicing? Just wondering what their hours are...otherwise I'll call them.
Apr 9, 2013
6 posts
Toronto
So this thread is really outdated. I think back in 2015/2016, Seiko had a tiny presence in Canada, but now it's possible to actually get non generic/ugly models in Canada. I have been buying my newer Seikos through Maple Jewellers, and he's very reliable, reviews are good too.

Since he's an AD, you can actually drop your watches off with him and he'll send them off for repair for you. At least from my limited experience and understanding, it's safer than dealing with a company that has received so much flak over the years.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)