Students

Has Anyone Received OSAP Yet?!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 9th, 2019 9:01 pm
Dec 16, 2009
86 posts
8 upvotes
Finally got mine, but got $500 less than what it says has been released to me on osap
Banned
Sep 12, 2013
4 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone here enrolled at York University that received their OSAP? I still haven't received anything and its says my funds were released on Sept 3. Everyone i spoke to in class also haven't received their money.
Feb 15, 2012
112 posts
3 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Finally received mine as well. But will have to wait for next week before I get the rest.
(」゚ペ)」..............Y u No Tone Up?..........ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) .......ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ...............(」゚ペ)」

Blog
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
1220 posts
17 upvotes
When did you guys apply in order for you to be getting it now? I applied around August 25th, and by the 28th they had received my MSFAA...
Still says the school must confirm enrolment & receive supporting documents (which i personally took on August 26th).... How long does it take for the school to confirm enrolment? (for Ryerson at least)
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2013
2028 posts
173 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Martinga wrote: When did you guys apply in order for you to be getting it now? I applied around August 25th, and by the 28th they had received my MSFAA...
Still says the school must confirm enrolment & receive supporting documents (which i personally took on August 26th).... How long does it take for the school to confirm enrolment? (for Ryerson at least)
You should have applied in June 2013 for classes starting in September 2013.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
3282 posts
1046 upvotes
Toronto
I applied on aug 3rd, got my osap on 12th
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
Feb 15, 2012
112 posts
3 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Martinga wrote: When did you guys apply in order for you to be getting it now? I applied around August 25th, and by the 28th they had received my MSFAA...
Applied June 2013, OSAP received MFSA around July 10th, School received OSAP's request for enrolment around Sept. 3rd. School released funding to me Sept. 6th, and now here we are.. still waiting on the rest to purchase a laptop lol.

Blog
Feb 15, 2012
112 posts
3 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Got it all. Cheers guys! No more poverty computer time for moi!

Blog
Sep 8, 2019
1 posts
JasonF wrote: I got my OSAP today but the amount is a little less than what it says on my OSAP account (around $700 less). Anyone have experience with this before?
They normally send the loan and grant separately on different days.