Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
3473 posts
1654 upvotes
Mississauga

Haven lux vs Logan & Cove

Looking for a new king mattress.. so far narrowed it down between the Haven Lux and the Logan & Cove (Luxury Firm). Prices difference is $500.

Anyone have either of these and can provide feedback.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2007
2623 posts
1603 upvotes
Alliston, ON
I looked at both of these Mattresses and went with the Haven Lux Hybrid. It was the first one I tried and I liked it so much I didn't bother trying the Logan & Cove.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
3473 posts
1654 upvotes
Mississauga
Thx. I'm thinking of going the other route. That way I have something else to try and if I'm happy with L&C then I can save 500 .. but the other part of me will ask .. I'm happy but what am I missing out on ..
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2687 posts
1008 upvotes
Nunavut
TLSRULZ wrote: Looking for a new king mattress.. so far narrowed it down between the Haven Lux and the Logan & Cove (Luxury Firm). Prices difference is $500.

I have tried both Logan & Cove mattresses, returned both, but I can tell you that my opinion and experience (or anyone else's) should only be taken very lightly as a mattress is very different for everyone based on lots of factors such as weight, sleep positions etc.

I'm active and ~200lbs, wife same at ~140lbs, combination side half-stomach sleepers, only lay flat back when reading or watching tv

The firm model had absolutely no give to it, my hips and shoulders would not sink in at all and I woke up with lots of pain in those pressure points

The medium plush was better, shoulders didn't hurt but still not enough relief on the hips.. the site talks about having pressure point relief, maybe I'm not heavy enough?

Returned it as well

I've tried 2 other brands and I am finding these online mattresses are highly subjective to your personal details, I would say if you were a back/flat stomach sleeper and same average weight as us then you might love it, if you were a heavier side sleeper then might work out better for you as well

Majority of these mattresses are made to be a one size fits all vs targeting a specific type of sleeper such as brands at a store carry, but since they are easy returns there is no risk trying one out

General comments on Logan & Cove, I'll say it was a very nice mattress, seemed well built and everything about the process was top notch, no complaints other than it just wasn't the right type of mattress for us
Dec 17, 2011
273 posts
109 upvotes
OTTAWA
TLSRULZ wrote: Looking for a new king mattress.. so far narrowed it down between the Haven Lux and the Logan & Cove (Luxury Firm). Prices difference is $500.

what did you end up buying and how is it
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
3473 posts
1654 upvotes
Mississauga
rbkpwnz wrote: what did you end up buying and how is it
Logan & Cove (Luxury Firm).
Have it for about a year... no complains from either my wife or me.
Dec 17, 2011
273 posts
109 upvotes
OTTAWA
TLSRULZ wrote: Logan & Cove (Luxury Firm).
Have it for about a year... no complains from either my wife or me.
I'm a stomach sleeper and wife is side slider. She wants plush but stressful going to be bad for me.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
3577 posts
942 upvotes
rbkpwnz wrote: I'm a stomach sleeper and wife is side slider. She wants plush but stressful going to be bad for me.
My wife’s a side and stomach sleeper and hasn’t had a problem since we got our Logan and Cove luxury firm. One of our most restful sleeps in a long time since getting it. We had a ghostbed that was probably too soft for us both.
Aug 31, 2020
1 posts
Hi Eldorado,

May I ask what mattress you decided on. My wife and I are same weight as you both. Thanks

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)