Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

The Bay Friends & Family Sale 20% Off This Weekend - Dec. 4-6

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2015 2:44 pm
Tags:
Jun 19, 2006
530 posts
1056 upvotes
srmccann wrote: Apparently there is an email that's sent for getting the friends and family discount in store. I wasn't signed up for their email list yet. Is there a way to get a copy of this email to use in store?
You shouldn't need an email, it's advertised right on their flyer this week on the front page. If you find the flyer, you can just point it out to them (although in the QC flyer, it says it starts from Dec 4-6, not sure about anywhere else).
Dec 3, 2013
620 posts
161 upvotes
Brampton, ON
I was there today... if you have a Bay vip rewards card you can get the 20% off now... the email was targeted to vip members so they can get 20% off earlier than non vip members
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
12700 posts
15951 upvotes
sjangss wrote: I was there today... if you have a Bay vip rewards card you can get the 20% off now... the email was targeted to vip members so they can get 20% off earlier than non vip members
I am not a VIP member but I still got the email. The offer is also for Rewards Plus members like me.
Have a nice day!

Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
12700 posts
15951 upvotes
The 20% off is available to everyone starting today until Sunday.
Have a nice day!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)