• Last Updated:
  • Jul 27th, 2009 3:15 pm
[OP]
Mar 31, 2007
76 posts
4 upvotes
Vancouver

[Home Depot] HD: 50% 0ff - Milwaukee Heat Gun 1220hs

I was getting other tools at my local Home Depot in Vancouver and noticed this deal. Normally $29.98, now $14.98. Sorry no info on Home Depot's web site, but it is this model in different packaging:

http://www.paintremoval.com/Qstore/p000021.htm
29 replies
Banned
Mar 19, 2005
2563 posts
66 upvotes
thank you, hopefully my local store has one in stock since i need this urgently for my 360 :)
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2008
1769 posts
670 upvotes
Thanks OP!

Picked one up in Burlington - Burloak HD.

There had a lot left. Now I need to figure out what I'm going to use it for. :)
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2009
1173 posts
316 upvotes
Burlington
these work great for heat shrinking wires.

I suppose you could also use it to dry your hair when you take a shower :)
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
2552 posts
281 upvotes
Winnipeg
picked up one in winnipeg (polopark HD). i asked the tool guy where the heat guns were, he said they ONLY have B&D brand and they are in the paint section, i decided to walk over and there was a MILWAUKEE one sitting on the shelf with a yellow siticker, $15. i couldn't pass it up.

thanks for posting.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
2552 posts
281 upvotes
Winnipeg
Genblue wrote: Thanks OP!

Picked one up in Burlington - Burloak HD.

There had a lot left. Now I need to figure out what I'm going to use it for. :)
i'm hoping i can use it to remove the giant dealer stick on my rear window of our SUV, i know they will take it off on our 1st oilchange, but i want it off now. ;) i don't like driving around a giant advertisement for their dealership
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
3131 posts
966 upvotes
Vancouver
Bought one. 2 more in stock.

How to find it:
Ailse 10, right side, a third down.
Floor shelf has the $37 digital heat gun. Beside it is steel wool. Remove the steel wool and you'll see it.
Banned
Nov 3, 2007
91 posts
7 upvotes
Kamloops BC
I guess this is a "hot" deal . I an heading that way today so I will have to get one as well. My boss was saying we need a new one so maybe I will expense it and talk works old one home. Edit..... There where none at my HD, not even a spot on the shelve for it. There was one heavy duty one for $50 or so and a digital on for $37. does any one have a product # or know what section they are in? I was in the paint section
Its not free if I have to pay for something first
Nov 26, 2003
818 posts
173 upvotes
Halifax
Can someone please find a sku # for this item? I tried my local HD and it wasn't on the shelf, but said they had recently removed a lot of inventory from the paint dept shelves.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2005
1108 posts
788 upvotes
Waterloo
Gentile wrote: Can someone please find a sku # for this item? I tried my local HD and it wasn't on the shelf, but said they had recently removed a lot of inventory from the paint dept shelves.
While heat guns are in an isle in the paint section I found this at the front of the paint mixing station at the Kitchener HD on Sunday. There were another 1/2 dozen or so left.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
2552 posts
281 upvotes
Winnipeg
Gentile wrote: Can someone please find a sku # for this item? I tried my local HD and it wasn't on the shelf, but said they had recently removed a lot of inventory from the paint dept shelves.
no sku, but here is the UPC 019744120004 HEAT TOOL @ $14.98

and here is a scan of the front, you should be able to get any numbers you need off the yellow tag:

[IMG]http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/3927/heatgun.th.jpg[/IMG]
Nov 26, 2003
818 posts
173 upvotes
Halifax
Awesome thanks, I'll try HD in the morning
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2005
1501 posts
79 upvotes
Does the coupon work on power tools? and can you use it at the normal cashier? thanks!
Dec 9, 2002
88 posts
7 upvotes
awesome. you can use it as a hair dryer at low temps

at hot temps it will melt your hair
Dec 5, 2007
304 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto
brucered wrote: again, where did this coupon come from and what's the deal with it?

you said SELF CHECKOUT, but why? if they ask where it came from, what do we say?
I'd like to be able to also use this coupon, but would like to know where this came from if asked.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
2707 posts
1556 upvotes
Edmonton
brucered wrote: again, where did this coupon come from and what's the deal with it?

you said SELF CHECKOUT, but why? if they ask where it came from, what do we say?
Who really cares? So lEt's be creative, IF they ask I'm going to say "got it from friend" or "an on-line website....rfd something". Will copy it, take it to store, either scan it at self-serve or go to till (whichever is less busy) and if it works great.20% more off and if not oh well in the trash it go's. No harm, no loss................... :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
2552 posts
281 upvotes
Winnipeg
frankmp wrote: Who really cares? So lEt's be creative, IF they ask I'm going to say "got it from friend" or "an on-line website....rfd something". Will copy it, take it to store, either scan it at self-serve or go to till (whichever is less busy) and if it works great.20% more off and if not oh well in the trash it go's. No harm, no loss................... :cheesygri
just want to know. they guy has 1 post, posts a coupon that no one has seen or heard of and doesn't reply to questions asked about it.

it's a GREAT coupon if it works, you can use it on pretty much anything. i'm just surprised this is the 1st and only time we have heard of it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)