Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

HOT!!! Ridgid Wet/Dry Vacuum 34L / 9 US 3.5HP $35.00

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 10th, 2015 9:53 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1640 posts
2883 upvotes
Calgary, AB

[Home Depot] HOT!!! Ridgid Wet/Dry Vacuum 34L / 9 US 3.5HP $35.00

Just went by Home Depot today and found an in store only deal for the Ridgid Wet/Dry Vacuum.

It's on special buy for $35.00 (with additional accessories). These are normally ~$100 (without accessories)
This is a great deal and IMO it's better than the Walmart Stanley deal a few weeks back.

Special Buy price- http://www.homedepot.ca/product/34l-9-u ... ags/861365
Regular price - http://www.homedepot.ca/product/34-l-9- ... uum/958661

Here is my receipt if you need.

[IMG]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... .42.39.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... .42.34.jpg[/IMG]
Pro tip - If you can't stop thinking about it ....BUY IT !
75 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1289 posts
512 upvotes
Hawt
"A festivus for the rest of us"

Items for Sale:
Deal Addict
May 28, 2009
1235 posts
893 upvotes
Belleville
lingenfelter7 wrote: Hawt
If you can find stock. Everywhere is showing 0 or 1 in the GTA. Not worth my time trying to find one
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1640 posts
2883 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I am located in Calgary.

I got a rep at HD to check the stock level in the Calgary region.

Tuscany HD has 17 in stock
Airdrie HD has 17 in stock
Okotoks HD has 12 in stock
Country Hill HD has 6 in stock
Shawnessy HD has 2 in stock
Nov 29, 2012
145 posts
63 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks OP!
I just got back from HD Windemere in Edmonton SW.
The lady checked their stock and it said they had 6.
She was very surprised as the regular price is $89. but this one also has $24.99 in "extras" with the lighted nozzle etc. (gimmick).
Anyway the stock said they were "homeless" which meant she had to get a ladder and find it up in the rafters.
I know for a fact there were at least two more there that we could see when we left there 30 minutes ago.

Thanks again.
Sep 15, 2006
10 posts
1 upvote
Ottawa
In for one purchased at home Depot in Ottawa on cryville Rd Gloucester location had two I purchased 1 anyone needed one Isle 16 upper rafters just above the other r vacuum good luck and thank you OP
Aug 27, 2012
143 posts
38 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Just picked one up at Calgary (Tuscany). They have lots still but it's at the very top so you need to request them to get a forklift.

Cheers
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1640 posts
2883 upvotes
Calgary, AB
derrickrose wrote: Is this good for vacuuming cars?
I bought it just to clean my car.

After trying out the vac today I HIGHLY recommend it.
The suction is super strong. It only takes one pass to get all the dirt off the carpet.
It has no issues with heavier objects like screws and pebbles.
It's much stronger than I expected.

The construction is very heavy duty and I can't see it breaking even if you abuse it.
Assembly is not required. Its out of box ready. (Just have to plug the wheels on. No tools required)
Power cord is a little short. You will likely need to use an extension cord.

I haven't tested the "wet" part of the vacuum yet.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2012
1041 posts
187 upvotes
Mahawka wrote: I bought it just to clean my car.

The suction is super strong. It only takes one pass to get all the dirt off the carpet.

The construction is very heavy duty and I can't see it breaking even if you abuse it.
Assembly is not required. Its out of box ready. (Just have to plug the wheels on. No tools required)

Thanks for the info.

How long is the hose?
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1640 posts
2883 upvotes
Calgary, AB
derrickrose wrote: Thanks for the info.

How long is the hose?
Please read before asking.

This 3.5 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vacuum has the power to handle tough cleanups and is just the right size for easy maneuverability and storage. You can attach the 1-7/8 inch x 7 foot positive locking hose to the blowing port allowing you to clean work surfaces or dusty floors in your workshop. A 10 foot power cord, two extension wands, utility and wet nozzles will handle a variety of cleaning tasks. Also includes 2 dust collection bags for easy disposal of dry debris and innovative lighted car nozzle.

3.5 Peak HP Motor provides powerful suction
10 foot power cord and 7 foot by 1-7/8 locking inch hose
Includes 2 wands, utility nozzle, wet nozzle, lighted car nozzle and two collection bags.
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
15170 posts
4970 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Mahawka wrote: I bought it just to clean my car.

Can it be used without a bag, or is that the "wet mode"? Would you recommend this to vacuum sand, dirt, cobwebs, dead insects and bugs , and other nasties from garage?
Jan 26, 2011
673 posts
559 upvotes
Gatineau
Rogido wrote: Can it be used without a bag, or is that the "wet mode"? Would you recommend this to vacuum sand, dirt, cobwebs, dead insects and bugs , and other nasties from garage?
If it's like a ShopVac you can use it without a bag but your filter will get dirty. I usually clean my filter with my air compressor when it's full of dirt and dead grass.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1640 posts
2883 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Rogido wrote: Can it be used without a bag, or is that the "wet mode"? Would you recommend this to vacuum sand, dirt, cobwebs, dead insects and bugs , and other nasties from garage?
The bag is optional. The bag would help with small particles such as saw dust or if you are too lazy to clean the collection bin.

Yes I think it would work great for the items you have listed. Dirt might be a little too fine, you might need a HEPA filter for that.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2627 posts
422 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Thanks OP, picked one up at Kitchener West. Girl said shows 2 in stock, but I think I found the last one with the sign on it at the end of the isle.