Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Husky Mechanics Tool Set (111-Piece) - $23.96 (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 19th, 2016 9:37 pm
Jun 3, 2012
50 posts
124 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA

[Home Depot] Husky Mechanics Tool Set (111-Piece) - $23.96 (YMMV)

Picked up this Husky Mechanics Tool Set (111-Piece) at the Home Depot location in Heartland, Mississauga on clearance at over 50% off. Don't see it anymore on the Home Depot Canada website and the availability could be YMMV. There were over 25 available in stock at Heartland, Mississauga last night.

# 037103269034

The detailed specs can be found on the Home Depot US website (http://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-Mechan ... /203541477)

Husky Mechanics Tool Set (111-Piece)

Product Overview
  • The Husky 111-piece 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. drive mechanics tool set a has an extensive assortment of tools and is an ideal investment for your workshop or garage. The 39 different standard and deep sockets allow you to tackle a wide range of most fastening or repair projects. This Husky 111-piece set is one of the most versatile sets available in the Husky line up and is comes in an easy to transport and store case.
  • Set includes (2) 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. drive quick release ratchets, (14) standard length 1/4 in. drive 6-point sockets ,(8) standard length 1/4 in. drive 12-point sockets, (10) deep 1/4 in. drive 6-point sockets, (20) standard length 3/8 in. drive 6-point sockets, (6) standard length 3/8 in. drive 12-point sockets, and (39) other accessory and drive tools
  • 72-tooth ratchets need a only 5 Degree arc swing to turn fasteners
  • Quick Release button allows sockets and drive tools to be easily removed from the ratchet
  • Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
  • Cold formed Chromium-vanadium (Cr-V) steel sockets for outstanding durability and strength
  • Sockets feature chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
  • Sockets are designed with off corner loading to help prevent the rounding of fasteners
  • Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
  • Large, hard-stamped size markings allow for easy readability
  • Hex keys, screwdriver and nut driver bits are formed from Heat Treated S2 tool steel for added strength and wear protection
  • Plastic storage case is stamped with size markings for easy identification and organization
  • Husky mechanics hand tools are guaranteed forever; if your Husky hand tool ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it free
Cheers
Images
52 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2460 posts
2960 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I think I'm just going to go camp out of HD for the next week or so. They're dumping stock hard
Aug 6, 2009
905 posts
333 upvotes
this is exactly what Im looking for. Hopefully the HD's around me carry this. Thanks OP. Now time to go hunting for this.
Jun 3, 2012
50 posts
124 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
blackston3 wrote: I think I'm just going to go camp out of HD for the next week or so. They're dumping stock hard
Haha ... couldn't agree more ... HD is the place to be these couple of weeks.. see if you can save a camping spot for me too lol
Jun 3, 2012
50 posts
124 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Unfortunately don't have the SKU for clearance items, see if you could use the item # in the original post. All the best.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
3039 posts
1529 upvotes
Markham
Anybody found it with a SKU on the box/label?
Aug 13, 2006
894 posts
727 upvotes
Ottawa
Barrhaven, Ottawa has like 5-6 left in stock. They were on the top shelf and nowhere on display. Had to ask the guy to take the them down. After that they pulled all of them from the top shelf and put it somewhere on the floor for sale.
Number to check in the store 775 118. Not sure if it's SKU or something else.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1285 posts
795 upvotes
eugene_2005 wrote: Barrhaven, Ottawa has like 5-6 left in stock. They were on the top shelf and nowhere on display. Had to ask the guy to take the them down. After that they pulled all of them from the top shelf and put it somewhere on the floor for sale.
thanks on my way there in a bit hope someone saves me a set lol
Penalty Box
Jul 14, 2014
1365 posts
349 upvotes
eugene_2005 wrote: Barrhaven, Ottawa has like 5-6 left in stock. They were on the top shelf and nowhere on display. Had to ask the guy to take the them down. After that they pulled all of them from the top shelf and put it somewhere on the floor for sale.
Thx. Op provided upc code which works but is long. Googling upc code gives some info.
Entered upc in hd app and got zilch
Aug 6, 2009
905 posts
333 upvotes
Just got one from Coquitlam HD on United Way. No UPC code on the receipt but the item number is correct. I had to ask a guy to look it up in the computer and it looks like they have 3 left, after getting one for myself. Nice looking set. Thanks again OP.
Aug 30, 2013
824 posts
999 upvotes
Saw 100 piece set and 136 piece set. Not the 111 piece set in Winnipeg south.
May 24, 2005
79 posts
9 upvotes
Were the WINNIPEG south ones on sale you found?
Jul 11, 2010
191 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto
Just picked one up from Curity HD. There were 9 left as of 3:00Pm. The employee who got it down from the rafters for me was surprised at the price and got one for himself as well.
Jul 13, 2008
17 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Markham East HD at least has two when I left at 5pm.
Sep 9, 2003
140 posts
43 upvotes
Pick up three sets @ three different locations.
Jan 14, 2012
319 posts
291 upvotes
Thanks, picked up 2 at heartland location. They had a fair amount left, as mentioned in OP.
Apr 28, 2013
182 posts
57 upvotes
Mono
Thanks op picked up one from brampton great Lakes location.asked employee to get it down from upper rafters,as of 4pm 6 to 8 available