Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] HDE Wireless Keyboard Touchpad Mouse for PS3/XBOX/PC/TV Box Amazon.ca $14 FS

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 6th, 2015 10:32 am
[OP]
Dec 11, 2008
887 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] HDE Wireless Keyboard Touchpad Mouse for PS3/XBOX/PC/TV Box Amazon.ca $14 FS

HDE Wireless 2.4GHz Portable Handheld Pocket Multimedia Keyboard Touchpad Mouse for PS3, XBOX, PC, TV Boxes (Black) $14 FS Amazon.ca
Images
20 replies
Dec 8, 2013
111 posts
24 upvotes
New Westminster
weedb0y wrote: Rather pay few bucks more to get it within 2 days.
I might be wrong, but the amazon listing "ships and is sold from TOXTOX" which, after quickly checking their seller information, states that domestic canada shipping takes 17-28 days.

Assuming this, it's probably identical to ordering from aliexpress in terms of how quickly you will get it.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2008
9393 posts
2135 upvotes
Toronto
weedb0y wrote: Rather pay few bucks more to get it within 2 days.
Not sold by amazon, probably comes from china and therefore definitely won't arrive in 2 days.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2004
5131 posts
1204 upvotes
I bought 3 of these and they are garbage. Cursor jumps all over the place. Not sold by amazon so I was SOL.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2001
3425 posts
80 upvotes
Thanks almost bought one.
Heat 51-0-0

External links in signatures are not allowed except for Heatware and Ebay ratings.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2003
4225 posts
3526 upvotes
Toronto
This is about the normal price from Chinese sellers. Not a special deal.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2012
1175 posts
446 upvotes
Ottawa
Careful, they have one with both Bluetooth and 2.4ghz, this looks like it only has the 2.4ghz.
[OP]
Dec 11, 2008
887 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto
The ratings on this seem good enough for $14 and I haven't seen anyone post a link to a better model for less. Same ol' same ol' thread crapping that unfortunately has become routine around here.
[OP]
Dec 11, 2008
887 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto
In my cart it shows as free standard shipping in 3 days. What's your source of information? A hunch?
chinesedevil wrote: Not sold by amazon, probably comes from china and therefore definitely won't arrive in 2 days.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2009
2126 posts
847 upvotes
London
RFD_Paul wrote: In my cart it shows as free standard shipping in 3 days. What's your source of information? A hunch?
My source shows oct 30 - nov 5, so lucky you I guess. I'd be surprised that these sellers ship faster than amazon prime...
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11603 posts
2997 upvotes
I bought one of these, not from Amazon, or Aliexpress, but Ebay I think... Paid about that, maybe slightly more, but it works great. Awkward design, you can get airmice remotes that have touchpad as well. But for Android boxes these are great for navigating and typing when you have to search, or enter repository/add-on address info, etc.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5206 posts
4338 upvotes
Toronto
A lot of these sell on ebay for a similar price range, it's now showing $17.75 anyways.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3726 posts
2261 upvotes
Toronto
I have been using 2 of these for the past 2 years with android box and htpc. No issues with cursor jumps. However, sometimes i have to unplug the usb dongle and reconnect as it sometimes does not get initialized on boot. Perfect size for my kids hands. (I use a logitech k400)
Paid $13 each from ebay seller.
Mine are not bluetooth and uses 2x AAA cells.
Jan 28, 2007
991 posts
396 upvotes
Fightguard wrote: I have been using 2 of these for the past 2 years with android box and htpc. No issues with cursor jumps. However, sometimes i have to unplug the usb dongle and reconnect as it sometimes does not get initialized on boot. Perfect size for my kids hands. (I use a logitech k400)
Paid $13 each from ebay seller.
Mine are not bluetooth and uses 2x AAA cells.
I purchased it last year from ******** (rechargeable lithium battery) for $US10.80.
Works very well on my Android box.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 9, 2006
9321 posts
12248 upvotes
GT-EH
rahzel wrote: I bought 3 of these and they are garbage. Cursor jumps all over the place. Not sold by amazon so I was SOL.
Thanks, if true, no point buying it... They would have to pay me to take one! haha
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2007
1088 posts
354 upvotes
Calgary
I have both the BT and adapter version. Both work well IMO. I know, the cursor jumps when I am too far. I get about 15-20ft before they jump. and that is on both version. also if the source is in a cabinet. it gets worst.
the adapter works well and generally PnP. So it's good for a box with no KB/mouse since with the BT u will need a laptop/RDP/extra set of KB/Mouse for the initial setup.
The draw back is the adapter takes up 1 USB port. Since most devices come with BT, so you can save one port. I'd go for the adapter version if you don't have built-in BT, ur BT adapter will take up a port anyway.
Also, the BT version seems to loose pairing every so often, I have had it happen once in the last 6 month I have used it.

I use the BT version on my toughbook HTPC and the adapter version on the Pipo x7