[Humble Bundle] Headsnatchers Game Free

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2020 2:34 pm
18 replies
Nov 22, 2012
13 posts
123 upvotes
Mississauga
Free for a limited time or until supplies last.

You must subscribe to their news letter for them to email you the game.

You must redeem the key on your Steam client BEFORE January 16th 2020 or the key will be invalid.

Steam Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/7974 ... snatchers/

Description:

"Hold onto your head with Headsnatchers, a stupidly hectic up-to-4-player local and online multiplayer party-game where you snatch your friends’ heads to come out victorious. Because, let’s face it, you’ll do anything to win."

Original Price: $17.49 CAD

More Description:

- Local and online multiplayer, support up to 4 players
- 4 game modes and 25 unique levels
- Zombie Castle single-player mode, for when you really need some me-time
- Choose from 100 heads
- A limitless custom head creator* (yes, we’re calling it the Headitor, and there’s nothing you can do about it) that allows you to save up to 20 custom heads*

"Challenge your friends to insane brawls, where the goal is to pluck heads from shoulders and use them to get that much-desired victory! Headsnatchers has 25 ridiculous maps with unique, yet unlikely, weapons and features, with their own steps and rules to follow. Well, they’re more like guidelines. Nobody likes rules. Dunk your buddies’ heads through hoops like LeBron, kick your grandpa’s gobbler through a portal to hell like Doomguy™ and flush your sister’s brain-basket down the toilet like the dooky you pushed out five hours after you shoved that XL pizza down your face. You name it, Headsnatchers has got it. Probably."
Last edited by hminfowanter on Jan 9th, 2020 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2011
2021 posts
706 upvotes
Edmonton
Can't say no to free, especially when it's a local multiplayer game.

My daughters will love this.
Nov 8, 2011
127 posts
52 upvotes
Correct your post as it says you must Subscribe and says you have until January 12th on thier website.

Subscribe to the Humble Bundle newsletter and we'll email your free game to you. Hurry, this offer is available only while supplies last, or until January 12, 2020 at 10:00:00 AM PST!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
7085 posts
1424 upvotes
Toronto
I am into head and I am into snach, but for some reason I am not into headsnachers
I workout to get big so I can pickup bricks and ****.
Apr 9, 2017
141 posts
151 upvotes
BC
Will most likely never play it, but will put into my stream to boost my number of games.

Thanks!!!
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
3510 posts
5122 upvotes
Kitchener
Awesome, thanks OP!
Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, GTX 1070 8gb x2, 64GB RAM
Media PC: i5 9400f, GTX 1060 6gb, 32GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8
Nov 22, 2012
13 posts
123 upvotes
Mississauga
In my limited experience posting here, when I posted a deal in that video game sub-forum, it got no traction and a lot of people missed out on the deal.

I wanted people to see it this time around so I posted it in hot deals, as it is a limited time/supply type deal, I figured that would be okay.

If not, let me know if I should close the thread or take another action.
Nov 22, 2012
13 posts
123 upvotes
Mississauga
Firetruck68 wrote: Correct your post as it says you must Subscribe and says you have until January 12th on thier website.

Subscribe to the Humble Bundle newsletter and we'll email your free game to you. Hurry, this offer is available only while supplies last, or until January 12, 2020 at 10:00:00 AM PST!
Thanks for this
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3008 posts
1501 upvotes
West Coast
Always someone who downvotes a free game.

Wtf.....
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8974 posts
13000 upvotes
Thanks, and here's a bump to your thread!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8974 posts
13000 upvotes
hminfowanter wrote: ...time around so I posted it in hot deals, as it is a limited time/supply type deal, I figured that would be okay.
The original post was already in Hot Deals, but in any case, here's a thumbs up, and don't sweat it. :)
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
2818 posts
2128 upvotes
Toronto, ON
hminfowanter wrote: In my limited experience posting here, when I posted a deal in that video game sub-forum, it got no traction and a lot of people missed out on the deal.

I wanted people to see it this time around so I posted it in hot deals, as it is a limited time/supply type deal, I figured that would be okay.

If not, let me know if I should close the thread or take another action.
The post I linked is also in Hot Deals (it's the only forum I check). Some people appreciate a repost if it adds info, but in general it's preferred to have all the info in one post. So you're supposed to search the forum for your subject first to make sure you're not duplicating a deal; and then if you find it already posted but lacking some info, add your info to that post in a comment (or even in the summary section to make sure it's not overlooked).
In this case I wouldn't bother changing anything, but try to avoid duplicating posts in the future.
Cheers