Expired Hot Deals

Heineken

Complimentary Heineken 0.0 Gift Pack

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 6th, 2021 6:41 pm
145 replies
Jr. Member
User avatar
May 20, 2019
190 posts
252 upvotes
Toronto
BAEF8F75-B13B-4D23-BB99-39EC6FBDA7DF.jpeg
...what is life if not Jr. Chicken with free tomatoes...
Sr. Member
Feb 16, 2010
864 posts
564 upvotes
Toronto
Is free beer without any alcohol really worth the calories?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 1, 2004
9564 posts
3119 upvotes
I do not approve this message
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim
Jr. Member
Sep 18, 2018
117 posts
289 upvotes
JoshD45753 has been marked safe from this post
Jr. Member
User avatar
May 20, 2019
190 posts
252 upvotes
Toronto
DaVibe wrote: Cool but no idea what they are sending ...
Beer flavored soda?
...what is life if not Jr. Chicken with free tomatoes...
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 11, 2006
947 posts
1203 upvotes
@home
Free is free
Sr. Member
Apr 18, 2017
802 posts
1658 upvotes
I don't get the hate? It tastes fine and is nice to have when you don't want to actually drink (or can't for whatever reason). Although, I would say that there are better 0% options than Heineken's.
Jr. Member
Dec 24, 2020
134 posts
437 upvotes
Thanks OP
0000000000 works for the phone number FYI
Member
Jun 23, 2016
367 posts
652 upvotes
Sudbury, ON
Always good to broaden the portfolio of drinks to offer guests. Thanks OP.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 17, 2007
6085 posts
2184 upvotes
User131439 wrote: I don't get the hate? It tastes fine and is nice to have when you don't want to actually drink (or can't for whatever reason). Although, I would say that there are better 0% options than Heineken's.
The PC Red Ale is actually a great non-alcoholic option, had a friend drink it while she was pregnant and it definitely tempered the "my god I need a beer" feeling
Sr. Member
Dec 8, 2010
717 posts
1144 upvotes
Toronto
It's good to give the ol' liver the night off.
Newbie
User avatar
Oct 14, 2003
71 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto ON
User131439 wrote: I don't get the hate? It tastes fine and is nice to have when you don't want to actually drink (or can't for whatever reason). Although, I would say that there are better 0% options than Heineken's.
I enjoy the 0.0 of all the Near Beer I’ve had. What others do you like?

I’ve tried a few for dry Jan. The Coors Edge and Partake ones were terrible.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2500 posts
3516 upvotes
GTA
kosmo33 wrote: I enjoy the 0.0 of all the Near Beer I’ve had. What others do you like?

I’ve tried a few for dry Jan. The Coors Edge and Partake ones were terrible.
Agreed, Partake is terrible. Tried that last year.
Dry Jan was water, it’s better than Partake and many other 0% beers. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 25, 2007
3129 posts
2497 upvotes
What are they actually sending? I can't see any info.
Member
User avatar
Dec 20, 2018
375 posts
332 upvotes
winnipeg
game_fanatic wrote: The PC Red Ale is actually a great non-alcoholic option, had a friend drink it while she was pregnant and it definitely tempered the "my god I need a beer" feeling
IMO PC non-alcohol is best in the market and its price is unbeatable
Sr. Member
Nov 16, 2006
978 posts
528 upvotes
Somewhere between Mi…
You could have a couple cans along with some 0% THC cannabis and then go out for some meatless burgers, lol.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)