Expired Freebies

HelloFresh

All Codes Used - [HelloFresh] Free box (max $120 value) codes - For new customers only

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2021 2:15 am
[OP]
Feb 19, 2005
181 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto

[HelloFresh] All Codes Used - [HelloFresh] Free box (max $120 value) codes - For new customers only

* New customer only *
6 codes. Each for a free box up to $120 value including shipping.
These are not referral codes. I am not earning any referral credit for this.

I will post them separately in six posts below. Upvote the post when it's used so that others will know.

Terms and Conditions: One offer per household for new customers only, up to a maximum discount of $120 including free shipping. Deal valid with the purchase of 2 or 4-person meal plan where HelloFresh delivers in Canada. In order to receive your first box free when using a freebie code, you must have an active subscription on the day of your scheduled delivery. Upon redemption, you will be enrolled in an auto-renewing subscription which you may cancel at any time, in accordance with our terms & conditions. Please check HelloFresh.ca/FAQ for more information.
Last edited by realinvestor101 on Aug 2nd, 2021 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
11 replies
[OP]
Feb 19, 2005
181 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
Voucher Code HS-4P393CESF

Upvote when used so others will be made aware.
[OP]
Feb 19, 2005
181 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
Voucher Code 2:- HS-GPNKL602F

[OP]
Feb 19, 2005
181 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
Voucher Code 3:- HS-SPZY1Q82R

[OP]
Feb 19, 2005
181 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
Voucher Code 4:- HS-1B8X3XG3B

[OP]
Feb 19, 2005
181 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
Voucher Code 5:- HS-DD5ALR6RE

[OP]
Feb 19, 2005
181 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
Voucher Code 6:- HS-PBQHDDF3C

Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2012
2737 posts
536 upvotes
Vancouver
realinvestor101 wrote: * New customer only *
6 codes. Each for a free box up to $120 value including shipping.
These are not referral codes. I am not earning any referral credit for this.

I will post them separately in six posts below. Upvote the post when it's used so that others will know.

Terms and Conditions: One offer per household for new customers only, up to a maximum discount of $120 including free shipping. Deal valid with the purchase of 2 or 4-person meal plan where HelloFresh delivers in Canada. In order to receive your first box free when using a freebie code, you must have an active subscription on the day of your scheduled delivery. Upon redemption, you will be enrolled in an auto-renewing subscription which you may cancel at any time, in accordance with our terms & conditions. Please check HelloFresh.ca/FAQ for more information.
Easy to cancel?

Also I get: "Sorry, it looks like we can't apply this discount as the offer has expired."
[OP]
Feb 19, 2005
181 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
Maybe someone used it already and not upvoted. Let me know the codes you used and I will update it accordingly.
xiaobao wrote: Easy to cancel?

Also I get: "Sorry, it looks like we can't apply this discount as the offer has expired."
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2012
2737 posts
536 upvotes
Vancouver
realinvestor101 wrote: Maybe someone used it already and not upvoted. Let me know the codes you used and I will update it accordingly.
I tried them all I think at the time and none worked. Also at the time no one had thumbs up any of them....
[OP]
Feb 19, 2005
181 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
Perfect thanks. That was fast. We had more people having thumbs up. Updated the heading and moved to expired freebies
xiaobao wrote: I tried them all I think at the time and none worked. Also at the time no one had thumbs up any of them....
Feb 11, 2012
379 posts
15 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
if anybody have an extra code , it will be appreciated if you can dm me :) thx