HelloFresh

Free 3x HelloFresh codes for a free box

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2021 2:11 pm
6 replies
Apr 3, 2010
22 posts
4 upvotes
Has anyone used these types of codes before? Is the amount supposed to deduct off the total before you sign up? It says "you saved xx.xx off your first delivery" but the check out total remains the same.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
10045 posts
17126 upvotes
Thanks for posting and sharing these codes.
pattiebunz wrote: Has anyone used these types of codes before? Is the amount supposed to deduct off the total before you sign up? It says "you saved xx.xx off your first delivery" but the check out total remains the same.
I haven't done this in quite a while, but somewhere along the way, the balance due should be $0.00,
as long as you stay withing the maximum amount of these codes.

Use a prepaid credit card with a $0.00 balance, and you won't have any problems now or down the road.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
3489 posts
3133 upvotes
Toronto
Says the codes have expired.

Good Food no longer accepts prepaid cards. I know its a different service but hello fresh may have done the same thing.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1604 posts
1799 upvotes
WMPCOT wrote: Says the codes have expired.

Good Food no longer accepts prepaid cards. I know its a different service but hello fresh may have done the same thing.
And it makes it risky, as they have a history of charging credit cards, even expired cards somehow.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3090 posts
3000 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Weird. No expiry printed on it. Maybe someone claimed it.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1308 posts
1289 upvotes

Same with Chefs Plate. I had a prepaid card with $25 balance on it and it would say CC error and wouldn't process. But I believe Chefs Plate and Hello Fresh are same company.