• Last Updated:
  • Nov 12th, 2004 7:00 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Oct 12, 2004
121 posts

Help with Dinner

For the first time this year, all my roommates are gone and I have the apartment to myself tonight. I'm looking for something fun and diffrent to make for dinner. No one to complain about smell, or get in the way in our small little kitchen. I'm an okay cook, I just can't think of what to make. I love all styles, types, and ethnicities when it comes to food, and really just want to try something new. Any ideas??
8 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 17, 2004
11327 posts
8 upvotes
Mountain View, CA
Start off with some curry. Then cook something with those Chinese salty-fish. Finally, round out your night with some durian. :twisted:

Seriously though, what kind of things do you want to make? Something simple? What do you have? If I were you, I'd either go with whatever I have in the fridge at the very moment and improvise the best I can. If you enjoy cooking this can be really fun and it can draw your creativity out. That, or go to the grocery store and buy whatever you feel like at that instance. Either way is fun, for me.
[OP]
Oct 12, 2004
121 posts
rookie wrote:Cook something in the nude! :cheesygri
Never doing that again! I tried that once. I woke up, still a little drunk from the night before. Long story short I got greasy burns in a place you really don't want to have them. :o
Deal Guru
Mar 17, 2004
11327 posts
8 upvotes
Mountain View, CA
North wrote:Never doing that again! I tried that once. I woke up, still a little drunk from the night before. Long story short I got greasy burns in a place you really don't want to have them. :o
Ah, rookie (no, not you "rookie". Grrr. My head hurts). Rule of thumb, use non-stick pan and minimal oil. And don't even think about frying bacon if you were to cook naked! :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2004
2732 posts
132 upvotes
Peterborough
NDman wrote:Ah, rookie (no, not you "rookie". Grrr. My head hurts). Rule of thumb, use non-stick pan and minimal oil. And don't even think about frying bacon if you were to cook naked! :cheesygri
And here, all this time, I thought the 'B' in BDSM was bacon ...
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
1084 posts
3 upvotes
Côte Saint-Luc
check out the food forum,
Create your own custom Avatar @ AbiStation
Deal Guru
Mar 17, 2004
11327 posts
8 upvotes
Mountain View, CA
wiggy wrote:And here, all this time, I thought the 'B' in BDSM was bacon ...
LMAO. Good one!!