Automotive

Help from fellow Rfders to get license plate number.

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 20th, 2020 4:28 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2017
3346 posts
2038 upvotes

Help from fellow Rfders to get license plate number.

Hello fellow Rfders, I need your help to figure out this license plate number of this vehicle.

Thank you for anyone that can decipher the plate number of this photo.
Images
  • IMG-20200819-WA0001.jpg
15 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
3120 posts
762 upvotes
Vaughan
That was me, u mad bro?
For Sale

Nothing at the moment
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2013
2728 posts
1959 upvotes
back story?
Smash that like button!
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 23, 2008
11710 posts
7978 upvotes
Edmonton
Send it into one of the CSI type TV shows... They have magic ways of enhancing pixels that don't exist...

If you really want help, post a link to a "full resolution" image.

C
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2014
2540 posts
603 upvotes
Ottawa
That guy lives in the Niagara area and owns or manages a laundromat.

He’s def not right in the head. He almost had a heart attack because I kept slamming the dryer door loool.

Just be ready for a drawn out argument at best or a fist fight at worst. Just clock him in the face and be done with it to be honest. Then you can question him after.
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
15560 posts
13162 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Why don't you have a cargo cover? Not afraid of someone breaking in and taking your tissues?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jul 30, 2007
28048 posts
13260 upvotes
Toronto
wow. you guys must have good eyes based on that grainy pic.

I can kind of make out "RFDFANBOY" or something like that
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
35059 posts
21023 upvotes
Center of Universe
What's the deal?
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 21, 2010
14069 posts
3902 upvotes
Montréal
AtlsNBP wrote: That guy lives in the Niagara area and owns or manages a laundromat.

He’s def not right in the head. He almost had a heart attack because I kept slamming the dryer door loool.

Just be ready for a drawn out argument at best or a fist fight at worst. Just clock him in the face and be done with it to be honest. Then you can question him after.
What? LMAO!

booblehead wrote: wow. you guys must have good eyes based on that grainy pic.

I can kind of make out "RFDFANBOY" or something like that
They be making stuff up hahah.

I only see W75 (W or N, 7 or Y, 5 or S), the 2nd part is a smudgy mess lol.
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
28000 posts
8433 upvotes
CNeufeld wrote: Send it into one of the CSI type TV shows... They have magic ways of enhancing pixels that don't exist...
Zoom and enhance!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 7, 2004
5683 posts
2032 upvotes
GTEH!
wmahmud wrote: 6 letters - quebec plates
Agreed. It looks like a QC plate.
Sorry, can't make out the #'s and letters, 100% definitively. So I'm not going to guess.
😎
Banned
User avatar
Jul 17, 2008
11042 posts
3835 upvotes
wmahmud wrote: 6 letters - quebec plates
You say that because you live here?
550x367_smart_fit.jpg

6 letters/digits are also MB,SK,AB,BC,NS,NB

Top