Help with locating rental in Calgary

[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2016
22791 posts
3302 upvotes
Out west

Help with locating rental in Calgary

So the news has finally hit that classes will be online only for SAIT. But my son has decided he wants to go back to Calgary anyway in case things change, and as well his program is a lot of hands on the second year, and if they have to do things at SAIT, he is close.

He is looking for a 3 bedroom place that has utilities included. Internet would be great but if not included thats fine. He and 2 friends from his course will be there.

In the Northeast area within walking distance of the C-train.

I can post more info if needed. We have been looking online but I know this forum can seem to find a lot of things more than just search engine looking
3 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2006
2137 posts
543 upvotes
Alberta
Take a look through Rent Faster:
https://www.rentfaster.ca/

I live 2 blocks from SAIT. Should be lots of rentals in Capitol Hill, Mount Pleasant. Quieter family orientated neighbor hood, but should be a couple options for 3 bedroom houses or townhouses.
A bit livelier Sunnyside which is close to Kensington. Short walk up the hill or 1 train stop away. Will be pricier though.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2016
22791 posts
3302 upvotes
Out west
Chingyul wrote: Take a look through Rent Faster:
https://www.rentfaster.ca/

I live 2 blocks from SAIT. Should be lots of rentals in Capitol Hill, Mount Pleasant. Quieter family orientated neighbor hood, but should be a couple options for 3 bedroom houses or townhouses.
A bit livelier Sunnyside which is close to Kensington. Short walk up the hill or 1 train stop away. Will be pricier though.
He found one today and applied. 3 bedroom all utilities included, upper portion of a house. Its dated but functional, but its a rental. Off Banff trail.

Thanks for the info

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)