Request-A-Deal

Help me buy my kids' love. Any SWITCH OLED sightings in GTA?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2021 4:31 pm
[OP]
Nov 27, 2020
175 posts
419 upvotes

Help me buy my kids' love. Any SWITCH OLED sightings in GTA?

I am exhausted. Please PM me or post here if you have seen ACTUAL, PHYSICAL stock at a reputable B+M store. Online stock checks are useless and nobody answers the phone anywhere.

Please refrain from turning this into a debate about OLED version value.

Thank you to anybody who takes the time to help.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
2595 posts
1173 upvotes
Toronto
Oh no. You may have decided about the OLED too late. It was in stock online at Best Buy after the release for the longest time. There is a chip shortage (I forget what it's called) and it's affecting every industry. Cross your fingers that more will be in stock before Christmas. My guess is people started buying the OLEDs recently for Christmas presents and because of the Shoppers point redemption event that happened this past weekend.

If you can't find an OLED then maybe consider buying the regular Switch right now just in case.
P10 2.4 THz CPU || 8 TB Ram || WD 300 TB HD || Nvidia w/ 32 TB Memory

"You're only as dumb as you look"
Deal Addict
May 26, 2006
1371 posts
440 upvotes
Toronto
Call Shoppers Drug Marts in your area and not only ask if they have in stock, but ask how often they get them in, how many at a time, etc. You should be able to get a sense of which stores receive them more regularly. From there, just be diligent and call regularly and you should be able to hit on one.

There's also the Video Games BST on here - you should be able to get one very close to retail, if not even slightly less.