Home & Garden

Help me find this pillow.

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 6th, 2021 8:31 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 21, 2007
7174 posts
3993 upvotes
Winnipeg

Help me find this pillow.

Ugh long story short I need to find a pillow like this. It's for my nephew and he is stubborn and for some reason doesn't sleep on any other pillow but this one.. It has to be this exact shape and size.
Bottom part is just under 2" high and the top part is 3". max width is 14".

Can someone find me something similar? This thing is dirty af. Tried to get him to sleep on other pillows but then he just sleeps without one. We have used pillow cases but come on thing is still dirty..

Thanks. I don't even know what brand it is.. apparently they bought it at Jysk before.

Edit. I'll paypal the person that finds me this $10.. or something similar in dimensions! - Mods if this is not allowed please edit this part.
Images
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-01-31 at 4.13.49 PM.jpeg
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-01-31 at 4.10.06 PM.jpeg
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
29 replies
Penalty Box
User avatar
Oct 13, 2008
4729 posts
1695 upvotes
faken wrote: Ugh long story short I need to find a pillow like this. It's for my nephew and he is stubborn and for some reason doesn't sleep on any other pillow but this one.. It has to be this exact shape and size.
Bottom part is just under 2" high and the top part is 3". max width is 14".

Can someone find me something similar? This thing is dirty af. Tried to get him to sleep on other pillows but then he just sleeps without one. We have used pillow cases but come on thing is still dirty..

Thanks. I don't even know what brand it is.. apparently they bought it at Jysk before.

Edit. I'll paypal the person that finds me this $10.. or something similar in dimensions! - Mods if this is not allowed please edit this part.
Obusforme Contoured Pillows

Wellpur Pillows @ JYSK
16'x11' Living Room 11' Cathedral Ceiling. Hisense 65Q8G. Denon AVR-S740H 7.2 setup. Jamo Classic 10 280W Towers - FR+FL; Polk S35 - Center; Klipsch R51M - RR+RL; Klipsch R14M - Dolby FHR+FHL; Polk HTS10 Subwoofer x2. Unlocked Android Boxes from Taiwan x2
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 21, 2007
7174 posts
3993 upvotes
Winnipeg
thanks for the suggestions. Still too high :s. I did try one of those Wellpur pillows but 3" is too high for him. $50.. i couldn't beat that price to try it out.. I had to return it..
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2007
15064 posts
2645 upvotes
faken wrote: Ugh long story short I need to find a pillow like this. It's for my nephew and he is stubborn and for some reason doesn't sleep on any other pillow but this one.. It has to be this exact shape and size.
Bottom part is just under 2" high and the top part is 3". max width is 14".

Can someone find me something similar? This thing is dirty af. Tried to get him to sleep on other pillows but then he just sleeps without one. We have used pillow cases but come on thing is still dirty..

Thanks. I don't even know what brand it is.. apparently they bought it at Jysk before.

Edit. I'll paypal the person that finds me this $10.. or something similar in dimensions! - Mods if this is not allowed please edit this part.
https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/p/rosenskaer ... -50444368/

Image

You can use an electric knife to adjust the height.
Product size

Thread count: 236 square inches
Length: 13 " (33 cm)
Width: 20 " (50 cm)
Height: 5 " (12 cm)
Filling weight: 18 oz (515 g)
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 8, 2014
19743 posts
7235 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Will it survive a trip through the washing machine?
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburders eat people
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 8, 2014
19743 posts
7235 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Last edited by Quentin5 on Jan 31st, 2021 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburders eat people
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 8, 2014
19743 posts
7235 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Get us a better pic of the decals on the top of the label, it may survive a gentle washing machine cycle.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburders eat people
Penalty Box
Jun 24, 2015
4726 posts
1396 upvotes
0 downvotes
I bought a pillow just like that in the pic but it had a different brand name . I bought it from home outfitters, this was a few years ago
Hi
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2003
4300 posts
3726 upvotes
Toronto
You can hand wash foam. If there are stains, you likely won't be able to get it out, but you'll know that it's clean at least, and the pillowcase will hide the stains.

I've had plenty of foam under upholstery (car seats, strollers, etc.) that I've washed.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 21, 2007
7174 posts
3993 upvotes
Winnipeg
those wellpur and wayfair ones are 4"+.. too high.. Also the thing is it's 2" measurement but if you rest your neck on it it probably is closer to 1". So 2.5" is probably the best..
Images
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-02-01 at 9.20.48 PM (2).jpeg
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-02-01 at 9.20.48 PM (1).jpeg
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-02-01 at 9.20.48 PM.jpeg
Last edited by faken on Feb 1st, 2021 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 21, 2007
7174 posts
3993 upvotes
Winnipeg
GoodFellaz wrote: I bought a pillow just like that in the pic but it had a different brand name . I bought it from home outfitters, this was a few years ago
can i get a picture of it? Also thank you all for trying to help! Much appreciative.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 8, 2014
19743 posts
7235 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Call up your local JYSK, explain the situation and see if they can manually enter that barcode and see if its still in their system (and if they can check if any store has any stock).
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburders eat people
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 21, 2007
7174 posts
3993 upvotes
Winnipeg
Quentin5 wrote: Call up your local JYSK, explain the situation and see if they can manually enter that barcode and see if its still in their system (and if they can check if any store has any stock).
yeah i'll try that tomorrow.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Member
Jun 11, 2006
464 posts
447 upvotes
faken wrote: yeah that one is still too high.. Why is it so hard to find this lol...
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001531343055.html

Though

1) pretty expensive for AliExpress
2) I probably wouldn't buy from a seller with no reviews

That said, AliExpress might have other similar items, though I usually only buy very inexpensive items from there that are not that important Face With Tears Of Joy
Moderator
May 28, 2012
11220 posts
3420 upvotes
Saskatoon
This is reminds me of a power struggle with a picky eater (I had three of those). I don't know if I would humour him to this length. If he keeps rejecting all the replacements, your only option is to launder the existing one. If it comes apart, show him what happened to it and that there aren't any more like it. Get him something similar and if he rejects it, let him sleep without a pillow, it won't kill him.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 21, 2007
7174 posts
3993 upvotes
Winnipeg
stack1 wrote: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001531343055.html

Though

1) pretty expensive for AliExpress
2) I probably wouldn't buy from a seller with no reviews

That said, AliExpress might have other similar items, though I usually only buy very inexpensive items from there that are not that important Face With Tears Of Joy
That's still too high lol 4.5cm
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 21, 2007
7174 posts
3993 upvotes
Winnipeg
Mars2012 wrote: This is reminds me of a power struggle with a picky eater (I had three of those). I don't know if I would humour him to this length. If he keeps rejecting all the replacements, your only option is to launder the existing one. If it comes apart, show him what happened to it and that there aren't any more like it. Get him something similar and if he rejects it, let him sleep without a pillow, it won't kill him.
Thought about that.. but I also don't want to mess up his neck and back lol
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land

Top