Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
3515 posts
651 upvotes
Scarborough

***Help me keep my feet warm!***

Hey RFD, need your help. I've caught a cold for the second time this winter, and it's because my Rockport boots aren't doing their job. I normally wear two pairs of socks (winter/wool over althletic socks) and my feet are still freezing.

Looking for both extremely warm winter socks and boots. I couldn't care less what either look like, I just wanna be warm :(

Another thing I was considering were heated insoles, Thermacell in particular, but am open to others. Disposable feet warmers are also an option, but not a great one as they don't last as long. Ideally, I'd like to keep my feet warm all day at the office. Thanks!
CPA, CISA

Realtor® at HouseSigma Brokerage
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2005
7739 posts
852 upvotes
Toronto
I recall seeing these electronic feet warming devices at Winners. It would act as a heating pad for your feet to stick into, and it plugs into the wall. The price was about $40 to my recollection.
Deal Guru
Oct 5, 2008
14212 posts
8307 upvotes
Toronto
flamez1000 wrote: Hey RFD, need your help. I've caught a cold for the second time this winter, and it's because my Rockport boots aren't doing their job. I normally wear two pairs of socks (winter/wool over althletic socks) and my feet are still freezing.

Looking for both extremely warm winter socks and boots. I couldn't care less what either look like, I just wanna be warm :(

Another thing I was considering were heated insoles, Thermacell in particular, but am open to others. Disposable feet warmers are also an option, but not a great one as they don't last as long. Ideally, I'd like to keep my feet warm all day at the office. Thanks!
don't wear 2 socks, ditch the athletic socks.

Get the 3 or 4 packs of the hiking socks at Costco. they are too warm for me to wear in the office.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
3515 posts
651 upvotes
Scarborough
Thanks everyone, will try the costco socks first, then move to the more expensive options if they don't work.
CPA, CISA

Realtor® at HouseSigma Brokerage
Mar 17, 2006
696 posts
151 upvotes
Markham
I wear thermal socks when I'm at home that I purchased at Walmart. They can be used for outdoor shoes, but they're a bit poofy so might not fit in your shoes.