HELP - Plumber Flooded My Basement

• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2021 8:48 am
Deal Fanatic
Oct 19, 2008
6918 posts
2494 upvotes
GTA
SummerDawn85 wrote: So just leave our time completely out of it? I can get a quote on flooring and install and baseboard, but we aren't going to put carpet down again so should they really be footing the bill for the entire vinyl install?
The plumbing company has been stand up, took responsibility and quickly making things right. You should behave the same way, don't try to profit from the incident.
[OP]
May 20, 2021
8 posts
Zamboni wrote: The plumbing company has been stand up, took responsibility and quickly making things right. You should behave the same way, don't try to profit from the incident.
I never wanted to profit from it in any way. I want to come up with a fair amount for both parties considering what happened.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 19, 2008
6918 posts
2494 upvotes
GTA
SummerDawn85 wrote: I never wanted to profit from it in any way. I want to come up with a fair amount for both parties considering what happened.
Well then you answered your own question; they shouldn't be footing vinyl install. The carpet was being removed, just charge legit expenses such as extra drywall work they caused etc.