HELP: Purchased allegedly stolen cell-phone from Canada Computers
Would really appreciate your advice how to approach the following situation:
- 10 months ago I've purchased an unlocked phone from Canada Computers
- Last week (after upgrading to Android 7) the phone got lock (SIM-Lock) to T-Mobile (US)
- I've contacted Canada Computers - they said that the 30 days warranty for refurbished phones has passed and I should contact Samsung and T-Mobile (US)
- Samsung - directed me to T-Mobile (since the FW on the device is T-Mobile)
- T-Mobile unlock app does't release the sim-lock, T-Mobile customer support mentioned that it might be because this phone was reported as stolen
- I've filed a complaint in Canada Computers branch, as well as in their web-site --> NO RESPONSE (!)
No what should I do? I paid hard earned money for an unlocked phone --> Now it is locked and (allegedly) mark as stolen.
NOTE- I have all legal documents including a receipt of the purchased cell phone with IMEI (serial number)
I am lost! Please advise.