290 upvotes

Henckel knife and frying pan combo - 5 Piece

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
60%
Expiry:
May 15, 2019
Warmish due to Bays overpricing practice then 'discounting' a higher amount. But the pans are pretty good and the chef knife should be in everyone's kitchen.

FIVE-PIECE SET INCLUDES
Fry pans: 9.5" & 11"
Knives: Paring knife, 4"; Serrated knife, 5"; Chef knife, 8"

Details

From the Four Star & Marquina Collection. Translated from English to German "TWIN" = "ZWILLING" and since 1731 our twins have become the global symbol of excellence representing the best in German culinary design and precision manufacturing. The legacy of our brand began with premium knives and now includes a complete product range for the discerning professional chef and for those whose gourmet passion requires the best. To keep our ZWILLING portfolio innovative and stylish we collaborate with authorities such as architect and designer Matteo Thun and master blade-smith Bob Kramer to develop leading-edge products that combine advanced technology, premium materials and the artistry of craftsmanship into functional forms.

ZWILLING cookware combines the best of Italian design with German engineering to create ZWILLING Marquina. The result of a collaboration between award-winningdesigners Matteo Thun — Antonio Rodriquez, ZWILLING Marquina is constructed with ultra-sturdy forged aluminium and the highest quality nonstick materials.
FRIODUR blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
SIGMAFORGE knife, forged from one single piece of steel
Hand sharpened and polished
Laser controlled edge
Classic full bolster
Moulded handle
3/4 Tang
Perfect for frying and searing meat, fish, vegetables and eggs, Solid, forged aluminium core for fast and even heat distribution
PFOA Durable Duraslide® Granite non-stick coating
Oven safe to 150°C/ 300°F
Non-induction
FRIODUR 57 Rockwell Hardness & Solid forged aluminium
Dishwasher safe, hand-washing recommended
Knives made in Germany
Pans made in Italy
Share:
5 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
4753 posts
2818 upvotes
Not trying to be rude, but generally everyone puts a price in the title.
CPU: Intel i7-7700K @4.5GHz | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 | RAM: ADATA XPG DDR4 3000MHz 24GB | SSD: WD Black 512GB NVMe | Mobo: ASUS STRIX Z270E | Case: COUGAR PANZER | Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H110 |Monitor: 2 x HP 27es 27" IPS LCD
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1589 posts
813 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
OP you may want to check the link, it doesn’t work
Mar 27, 2012
275 posts
252 upvotes
416 to the 905
Here is the correct link for this offer:

https://www.thebay.com/zwilling-j-a-hen ... =302023686

I have also attached an image of the items.
Images
  • pan-knife-set.png
***First Hour of my day starts with RFD and a Coffee....then I start my actual Work Day***
Feb 3, 2019
280 posts
273 upvotes
repost