Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
HenrySinger

Canada Goose $100 off [Edmonton store/online]

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2019 10:55 am
Dec 18, 2016
199 posts
611 upvotes
Edmonton

Canada Goose $100 off [Edmonton store/online]

Deal Link:
Savings:
100$
Retailer:
HenrySinger
Henry Singer is having 100$ off on all luxury items Including Canada Goose.

Maybe able to ship Canada wide. Also available in store.

Coupon: WISH19

As of 11 am, it’s working on all Canada goose products over $350 (not sure if it’s a glitch)

For those who are outside Edmonton, Henry Singer is a local luxury fashion store. I have visited the downtown location, therefore it’s 100% legit
Images
  • 15EAE39A-A5D8-441F-B889-9E85C811A7F7.jpeg
Koodo: Unlimited calling $40 for 10 gb + 1000 international minutes
37 replies
Oct 24, 2017
333 posts
791 upvotes
So I was given a Canada Goose jacket this weekend (this one), and I was VERY excited to finally have a real Canada Goose jacket.

And then I started looking more into it, and this one is only 625 fill, and is only water/wind resistant. It's also only good to -10/-20, likely due to its 625 fill.

The Eddie Bauer jacket I bought a few years ago is water/wind proof, and is good to -25/-30

You definitely pay for the iconic name and design with these jackets. Functionally, my $320 EverTherm (thank you EB 50% coupon) is a far better jacket for me.

Oh and it can only be drycleaned. Washing voids the warranty.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2019
1074 posts
818 upvotes
I was in the market for a Canada goose jacket but after I went on kijji to dig around, I am totally not anymore. The amount of these jackets up on secondary markets are a red flag for me.
Jan 17, 2017
87 posts
44 upvotes
Johntheshopper wrote: I was in the market for a Canada goose jacket but after I went on kijji to dig around, I am totally not anymore. The amount of these jackets up on secondary markets are a red flag for me.
You never know the authenticity of these second hand Canada goose for sure...
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2019
1074 posts
818 upvotes
Some of them have receipts, so I believe them. It's just alarming how many ppl are trying to offload their coats new or used.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
6651 posts
995 upvotes
GTA
canada5dollarbill wrote: So I was given a Canada Goose jacket this weekend (this one), and I was VERY excited to finally have a real Canada Goose jacket.

And then I started looking more into it, and this one is only 625 fill, and is only water/wind resistant. It's also only good to -10/-20, likely due to its 625 fill.

The Eddie Bauer jacket I bought a few years ago is water/wind proof, and is good to -25/-30

You definitely pay for the iconic name and design with these jackets. Functionally, my $320 EverTherm (thank you EB 50% coupon) is a far better jacket for me.

The word “duh” comes to mind?

Ever wondered why a BMW 320 cost 50% more than a civic with more features?
Feb 10, 2008
792 posts
660 upvotes
Johntheshopper wrote: Some of them have receipts, so I believe them. It's just alarming how many ppl are trying to offload their coats new or used.
whats wrong with people offloading their real coats new or used? its like people offloading their iphones new or used theres hundreds of them on kijiji for every location.
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10538 posts
11427 upvotes
Toronto
These guys only sell male clothes huh?
Sep 23, 2010
945 posts
3517 upvotes
T Dot
canada5dollarbill wrote: So I was given a Canada Goose jacket this weekend (this one), and I was VERY excited to finally have a real Canada Goose jacket.

A garment in this price range usually is dry clean only.
For me the money was well worth it. Before I bought my CG, the winter before I tried out almost a dozen different jackets/parkas and nothing matched the CG I ended up buying. It was more the 2x the price but good value for me. It's so effective that I can't wear it if it's warmer than -15ish outside
CauchyAbel wrote: You never know the authenticity of these second hand Canada goose for sure...
Agreed. You need to buy from a reputable, authorized retailer.
Not to knock OP's store but I didn't see it listed on the CG site when I searched Edmonton: https://www.canadagoose.com/ca/en/find- ... ailer.html
Sep 2, 2017
473 posts
540 upvotes
Edmonton
Johntheshopper wrote: I was in the market for a Canada goose jacket but after I went on kijji to dig around, I am totally not anymore. The amount of these jackets up on secondary markets are a red flag for me.
There could be a list of reasons of why they're doing that. Could be fake, could be selling it and looking for a different model, or they might just need the money.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7399 posts
2413 upvotes
T dot 6
canada5dollarbill wrote: And then I started looking more into it, and this one is only 625 fill, and is only water/wind resistant. It's also only good to -10/-20, likely due to its 625 fill.
I walk around a mall and see how many people wearing a Canada Goose jacket indoors and I knew those jackets aren't that warm. If I wear my jacket inside for more then 10 mins I have to talk it off because its too hot.

I think Canada Goose jackets look great, but if you looking for maximum warmth, they aint it.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Dec 28, 2005
411 posts
777 upvotes
Toronto
To check for a valid authorized retailer you can go to the Canadagoose site (https://www.canadagoose.com/ca/en/count ... rfeit.html) and enter the URL of the retailer to check. Henrysinger.com is an authorized retailer based on the check.
aquaman123 wrote:
Agreed. You need to buy from a reputable, authorized retailer.
Not to knock OP's store but I didn't see it listed on the CG site when I searched Edmonton: https://www.canadagoose.com/ca/en/find- ... ailer.html
Dec 1, 2009
89 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
I believe many of the jackets that say "new" are sold by employee's who get them at a discounted rate during their sales.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
6651 posts
995 upvotes
GTA
Where do you enter the code at checkout? The comment/instruction box?
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2016
1068 posts
1030 upvotes
No offense to OP but I can look like everyone else by shopping at Costco, much cheaper.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
1085 posts
632 upvotes
Jaytee wrote: I walk around a mall and see how many people wearing a Canada Goose jacket indoors and I knew those jackets aren't that warm. If I wear my jacket inside for more then 10 mins I have to talk it off because its too hot.

I think Canada Goose jackets look great, but if you looking for maximum warmth, they aint it.
Uhh clearly you haven`t tried any of the their warmer coats. CG is worn a ton north of the 49th parallel.