Feb 1, 2009
3408 posts
2191 upvotes
Toronto

Weed vape sale - up to 50% off

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Herbalize Store
Herbalize Store has vapes on sale up to 50% off...I was looking at the Pax 3. Solid price for $213.99.

Arizer Solo 2, Arizer GO and Arizer Air 2 all $199.99

VAPOSPY10 for another 10%

VAPOSPY13 is active for 13% off.
Last edited by redkulat on Nov 30th, 2019 1:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
106 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
1701 posts
358 upvotes
Toronto
I cant find any information on the solo 2019 edition. Whats different from the old solo?
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4993 posts
3716 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I wonder if anything will be even cheaper on Friday. I have a $100 budget so will either order the original solo or Air.

I have an extreme q but would like something portable.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
1701 posts
358 upvotes
Toronto
Melkor wrote: I wonder if anything will be even cheaper on Friday. I have a $100 budget so will either order the original solo or Air.

I have an extreme q but would like something portable.
VAPOSPY5 for another 5% off
Oct 21, 2010
22 posts
6 upvotes
Surrey, BC
stanleylai wrote: I cant find any information on the solo 2019 edition. Whats different from the old solo?
Owned both of them but definitely recommend solo 2.

Solo 2 has quicker warm up time, better battery life, lcd screen, customizable temperatures (OG only had 7 preset temps), and the biggest difference is the air tight fit of the stems. The stems will get loose after a while in the original solo and you'll have to purchase an o-ring and put it underneath the cap to keep the stems from falling out. The solos are built are like tanks. I've dropped them many times and never had any problems with them breaking or not starting up.
Aug 17, 2008
874 posts
428 upvotes
SASKATOON
Sx77 wrote: Owned both of them but definitely recommend solo 2.

Solo 2 has quicker warm up time, better battery life, lcd screen, customizable temperatures (OG only had 7 preset temps), and the biggest difference is the air tight fit of the stems. The stems will get loose after a while in the original solo and you'll have to purchase an o-ring and put it underneath the cap to keep the stems from falling out. The solos are built are like tanks. I've dropped them many times and never had any problems with them breaking or not starting up.
They have an OG solo listed as a 2019 version, not a solo 2.
Nov 5, 2018
9 posts
1 upvote
Thanks, OP. Always looking for something new to update my vape stash :)
Oct 26, 2014
216 posts
125 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
stanleylai wrote: I cant find any information on the solo 2019 edition. Whats different from the old solo?
Love my Solo 2. I believe better battery and airflow.
Nov 6, 2016
239 posts
145 upvotes
Trying to decide whether to go in on an Arizer Air. I have no issues with smoking, and had a Magic Flight Launch Box vape a few years (which I didn't really like). So not sure if vaping is worth it for me.
Aug 16, 2017
105 posts
97 upvotes
Been eyeing an Arizer Extreme Q for a while.
With that extra 10% off.... $144 tax and shipping included is a no-brainer. I might log in again for a Solo2 over the weekend, but I like my DaVinci (which I am currently getting replaced under the extended warranty) as I can use it with oils too
Jan 12, 2009
44 posts
6 upvotes
Nova Scotia
alexh9 wrote: Trying to decide whether to go in on an Arizer Air. I have no issues with smoking, and had a Magic Flight Launch Box vape a few years (which I didn't really like). So not sure if vaping is worth it for me.
The Magic Flight Launch Box almost completely turned me off of vaping. But I decided to give vaping another chance and bought an Arizer Air last year, which turned out to be an excellent decision (it's way easier to use than the MFLB). The Air hasn't replaced my bong, but from time to time it's a nice change.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2010
4970 posts
893 upvotes
zigmanroxie wrote: Anyone with deals on volcano hybrid
Puffitup (US shop) has 20% off all Volcano models.
Oct 21, 2010
22 posts
6 upvotes
Surrey, BC
ripjohnnyc wrote: They have an OG solo listed as a 2019 version, not a solo 2.
Oh interesting.. From what I can see and a quick google search, nothing came up about there being a revision/update. Unless I'm mistaken it looks like it might just be marketing to clear their stock.